Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - someday i'll land in the nuthouse

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Zombie [PM] Posts: 103 — Threads: 8
Signos: 325
Inactive Character

There was very little that Sloane held to such high value. So very little that Sloane actually cared enough about to get herself worked up into this sort of frenzy. Perhaps Somnus should be thrilled that she cared enough to angry that he had stepped down, that he had simply abandoned his post. But really, such a thought would be giving Somnus too much credit. Sloane didn’t necessarily care about him, per say, but she did care about how he took his role as leader. He was coward for stepping down, a coward for not completing the job he had set out to do.

It was strange to see Sloane so worked up, especially over a leadership role. Sloane honestly didn’t give two fucks who ruled Delumine, but only that the role was upheld. It was a sort of an insult for someone to take the role of leadership, rule like an invisible being, and then duck out when the going got rough. But then again, don’t ask Sloane to do it because she would be the shittest ruler there ever was. She would rule by the “take care of yourself or die” policy.

The dawn had just arrived, the sky blue and full of life with clouds and birds and wind. The temperatures were dropping and it made it very obvious that Sloane was fuming. As she ran through the forests of Delumine, her breath was hot and visible upon the wind. Hooves pounded the ground, hard enough to leave indentions as she moved. Head was tucked, neck arched, and Sloane appeared much like a soldier charging into battle. But Sloane never entered battle, she couldn’t be bothered with such activities.

By the time she made it into court, her lungs heaved for oxygen, her neck slick with sweat. Ipomoea should be impressed that Sloane allowed herself to get sweaty at all. Normally she liked to keep her fur looking its best. She quickly sought out the new sovereign, slipping past any who might stop her. "Ipomoea…" Her words were short, gruff, to the point. They were loud enough to get the stallions attention. "I better get to keep my fucking island." Somnus has allowed her to live on the secluded island and she had grown rather fond of the piece of land. It was practically her kingdom to rule and damnit if a set of balls would take it away from her.

@Ipomoea

Messages In This Thread
someday i'll land in the nuthouse - by Sloane - 10-14-2019, 09:55 AM
RE: someday i'll land in the nuthouse - by Ipomoea - 10-27-2019, 02:03 PM
RE: someday i'll land in the nuthouse - by Sloane - 11-26-2019, 01:48 PM
RE: someday i'll land in the nuthouse - by Ipomoea - 12-12-2019, 03:30 PM
RE: someday i'll land in the nuthouse - by Sloane - 01-10-2020, 06:19 PM
RE: someday i'll land in the nuthouse - by Ipomoea - 02-11-2020, 02:45 AM
RE: someday i'll land in the nuthouse - by Sloane - 03-25-2020, 07:45 PM
RE: someday i'll land in the nuthouse - by Ipomoea - 04-15-2020, 11:51 PM