Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - someday i'll land in the nuthouse

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Zombie [PM] Posts: 103 — Threads: 8
Signos: 325
Inactive Character

A new beginning. Was there ever truly new beginnings? In all of Sloane’s very short life, she had seen many attempts to start anew, but most times the individuals just seemed to start the same old things with a new twist or flourish. Nothing was every truly new. So when Ipomoea said that he intended to give Delumine a new beginning, Sloane was hardly in agreement nor did she trust that he would actually do a good job. But the new Sloane would give him a chance to do things right. So she only smirked and made a “humph” sound. That was all the answer he would get on the matter. After all, she was trying to be a new and improved Sloane. It was so damn hard though, so hard.

He continues, telling her that Delumine seems to be several paces behind the rest of Novus. She’s been saying that for ages it seems but no one seems to want to listen to her. No one ever wants to listen to what Sloane has to say, so naturally when someone comes up with their new idea and she’s been saying it for ages, she simply grumbles a little more than usual. But today, she simply nods at him. "I’ve been saying the same shit since I got here." Fuck. There went her filter again. She wasn’t supposed to say anything.

But then he’s asking her what her intentions were and for the first time in a long time, she’s stumped on what to say. No one had ever cared to ask her what her own intentions were, what she wanted out of Delumine. Most just let her go off and do whatever she wanted just so they could keep the peace between her and them.

She looks around at the gathered crowd, the guards, the people silently wondering if she was going to fly off the handlebars today. Not today people of Delumine, not today. "What my intentions have always been. I’m just here to talk shit, eat, and annoy the hell out of most people." It was the truth and at least she was being honest with himself. "Should I have any other intentions?" She was relatively harmless. Annoying, yes, but harmless.

@Ipomoea

Messages In This Thread
someday i'll land in the nuthouse - by Sloane - 10-14-2019, 09:55 AM
RE: someday i'll land in the nuthouse - by Ipomoea - 10-27-2019, 02:03 PM
RE: someday i'll land in the nuthouse - by Sloane - 11-26-2019, 01:48 PM
RE: someday i'll land in the nuthouse - by Ipomoea - 12-12-2019, 03:30 PM
RE: someday i'll land in the nuthouse - by Sloane - 01-10-2020, 06:19 PM
RE: someday i'll land in the nuthouse - by Ipomoea - 02-11-2020, 02:45 AM
RE: someday i'll land in the nuthouse - by Sloane - 03-25-2020, 07:45 PM
RE: someday i'll land in the nuthouse - by Ipomoea - 04-15-2020, 11:51 PM