Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - someday i'll land in the nuthouse

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Ipomoea

your head is a living forest
full of song birds
He watches her carefully for her reaction, and thinks for the first time that he is learning how to play the game. Gone is the Ipomoea who had met her on the rocky shores of the Rapax, gone is the boy who had failed to recognize the look in her eyes as that belonging to someone who was drowning. The Ipomoea walking beside her today in the gardens - this is an Ipomoea who has felt drowning himself, someone who no longer has to look away from the shadows he sees in someone else’s eyes.

There might be a part of the ever-optimistic youth left inside of him, and perhaps it was the reason he still walked beside Sloane and asked for her help. But if it was, it was locked far enough away so as to not show in his eyes when he turns to face her.

Sometimes, he decided, the means truly do justify the ends.

“What is it you want?” he asks her idly, turning over a stone with his hoof as if they were talking about something no more important than the weather. For a Sovereign, there was little he could not afford. If Sloane’s cooperation came with a price tag, he was sure he had it well within his disposal.

“If you think you could be my eyes and ears in the places I can not go, I believe we could come to an agreement.”

All he wanted was information.

But he smiles, and tilts his head to her. "If that sounds like something you would be interested in, come and find me sometime." And then with a nod of his head to the guards, he leaves Sloane alone in the garden.

OOC | @Sloane <3

Messages In This Thread
someday i'll land in the nuthouse - by Sloane - 10-14-2019, 09:55 AM
RE: someday i'll land in the nuthouse - by Ipomoea - 10-27-2019, 02:03 PM
RE: someday i'll land in the nuthouse - by Sloane - 11-26-2019, 01:48 PM
RE: someday i'll land in the nuthouse - by Ipomoea - 12-12-2019, 03:30 PM
RE: someday i'll land in the nuthouse - by Sloane - 01-10-2020, 06:19 PM
RE: someday i'll land in the nuthouse - by Ipomoea - 02-11-2020, 02:45 AM
RE: someday i'll land in the nuthouse - by Sloane - 03-25-2020, 07:45 PM
RE: someday i'll land in the nuthouse - by Ipomoea - 04-15-2020, 11:51 PM