Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - [Thread Quest]From the heavens, a star falls

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 214 — Threads: 26
Signos: 260
Dusk Court Battlemage
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  15.2 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 50 — Exp: 88  |    Active Magic: Hydrokinesis  |    Bonded: Yukime (Ice Serpent)

B e l o w Z e r o
look at the sky and tell me what do you see
just close your eyes and describe it for me
The sung hadn't been fully in control of her actions until the end, when the chord that was plucked and sung out had been echoed by her people in the stories and lore of their home world, it had been a familiar chord, and it had spurred her forward, forward with out thinking of the state she had left Sol in. With Yukime at her side, she was aware she owed him an apology now. As she moved back to land, Yukime taking claim of her shoulders, her tail fin flat against her side and her head against her shoulder, Bel was glad to see Sol waiting on the land - even if he was pacing and looked very, very uneasy. Yukime's dry comment about land had sparked Bel's laughter, and Sol turned towards her with a relief as he moved towards her. The brush of his muzzle to her cheek was returned as she pressed her cheek against his in silent greeting, having to reach up a touch and strain, even at the height of his lowered head.

Yukime herself seemed to be eyeing him just as much as he was eyeing her however, wrinkling her nose at his flaming hooves and snorting at the sight of his wings. Such odd friends you keep, Treader Bel." The serpent hissed to her new companion, burrowing up against Bel's dorsal spine and soaking in the water vapors now wafting around her - vapors shifting colder as if to comfort the ice-creature. Bel smiled faintly herself, "Sol, meet Yukime. She comes from my people's home." She tells him after a moment, before her gaze turns back to the sea serpent attached to her shoulder, "Yukime, this is Sol Bestiam, perhaps one of my closest, and best friend here on Novus. Sol, I'm about to show Yukime around - she's not to keen to living on the land, won't you join us?" She offered with a nod of her head, and a tug of his mane as she started down the beach and angling towards the where the beach reached up into the more continental of the land base, Yukime's head already rising to look around with a touch more curiosity than before, and Bel's smile growing with each small comment Yukime made quietly to her.

"Bel"
Yukime
@Sol Bestiam
Notes:: And done, with Bel's last IC Close.

[Image: i-jTNwWx8.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Thread Quest]From the heavens, a star falls - by Below Zero - 02-09-2020, 10:09 AM