Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - The Fascinating Wonders of the World

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Teal [PM] Posts: 22 — Threads: 5
Signos: 460
Inactive Character

Turn your magic on, to me she'd say
Everything you want's a dream away

He needed to see more.

Picking a corridor, he began slowly down a Northern path where the arrangement of lanterns suggested a room standing at the end. Eyes wider than the moon, he continued with a cocked cranium to spy the dozen of book titles spreading before his beaming orbs, ears tippef impressively forwards. Fiction and non, fables and collections of fairy tales, scrolls scribed with true riches and wealth. The stallion had hit the jackpot. Not a place could suit his ticking mind more than this and he almost dared to take a book from the shelf but hesitation paused him. The leather hide covers were delicately sown together, the parchment inside likely old and well used, thread binding the covers and papers probably well worn. He couldn’t possibly dare to touch the precious cargo without any sort of permission, the risk carried too much fatality with it.

A voice then greeted him at the end of the corridor, and the stallion halted in the entrance, horned crown tipped to one side.

Ebony stroked and flashes of white, a stallion peered over a book with an almost judging eye. For a small stallion himself, it was strange to be the taller of two for once. “Atlaas!” A merry response met the Pegasus now named Andras, as he rose, the painted Unicorn shaking his head and chuckling. “Certainly not the first time I have entered a library,” He gazed round, eyes still beaming in complete awe. Like a child at Christmas, he was giddy with the luscious smell of old books and he looked around the room, happily sighing. “I’ve just never entered a library that’s so…Well, so truly magnificent,” 

“Were you reading?” He indicated with his horns to the Andras’ wings, where he had noticed an object to be tucked. “I hesitated,” Atlaas admitted, his voice a little more relaxed now since before, his tones had been bubbling with adolescent excitement, it had almost been infectious. “These books seem old, I didn’t want to take one with any sort of knowledge that I am allowed to read them,” Slowly his gaze travelled, before falling back on the stallion before him, hopeful that he may be able to provide an answer. “Is this library…public?”

ooc: eeee I love Andras' profile!
tags: @Andras

Under this pressure, under this weight
We are diamonds taking shape

Messages In This Thread
The Fascinating Wonders of the World - by Atlaas - 10-24-2019, 05:15 PM
RE: The Fascinating Wonders of the World - by Atlaas - 10-26-2019, 06:22 AM