Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - The Fascinating Wonders of the World

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Teal [PM] Posts: 22 — Threads: 5
Signos: 460
Inactive Character

Turn your magic on, to me she'd say
Everything you want's a dream away

Differing vibes came from the curious ebony Pegasus, I didn’t quite understand. How was he not in awe at the world carved around him, the creation of magnificence he nestled in. Speeding through the currents of adventure, the wind calling my name were the desires that called me. I wanted to see space, to dive to the depths of the ocean. My heart yearned to know what no one else did, to discover the treasures of the world unwitnessed before, to find true adventure in the heart of this impeccable globe.
Oh, how I dreamed.

But Andras cool tones were almost humorous, I couldn’t so far help but think fondly of his curious mannerisms. I shrugged off the apathy that greeted my enthusiasm, and continued in the same fashion I always had.

Small smile, high spirits, and even higher hope.

I chuckled at the idea that me might own the library, with a small shake of my shaggy mane. “But it’d be nice to own, right?” Imagine! Whole entire worlds encased in sweet leather covers, inside parchment detailed with delicate scripture. Centuries of the past, written to never be forgotten. All that history, all them creations, your very own to read for vast amounts of hours and days, and if you wished to share, you could enlighten entire populations on just how fascinating the earth we stood upon really was.

“Oh, isn’t it?” My eyes circle the room again, and I shrugged slightly with no weight upon my sturdy shoulders. “I just wander until I find somewhere that looks interesting,” I was sure to soon be found burrowed under covers with my mind entangled in the good words of a brilliant book and though my keenness to explore was overwhelming I stayed with the stallion, curious how a young creature was so blasé about the wonder of the world. “What do you read? I intend to find something on nature but, I wonder how long it will take me to find that section,”

ooc: Really sorry about the change of person! Much prefer writing him in first!
tags: @Andras

Under this pressure, under this weight
We are diamonds taking shape

Messages In This Thread
The Fascinating Wonders of the World - by Atlaas - 10-24-2019, 05:15 PM
RE: The Fascinating Wonders of the World - by Atlaas - 10-27-2019, 03:16 PM