Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - The Fascinating Wonders of the World

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Teal [PM] Posts: 22 — Threads: 5
Signos: 460
Inactive Character

Turn your magic on, to me she'd say
Everything you want's a dream away

“Are you okay?”

Tension creased his features. My features creased in turn. A frown appeared on my maw but one that folded my skin with concern and I lower my head an inch, trying to gage the peculiar stallion. Anxiety delightfully greeted me in my stomach as I wondered, had I pushed the stallion into conversation too much? I observed. He almost twitched, and at any moment I expected the coil to erupt into something, but what, I didn’t quite know.

“Magic, that sounds interesting, do you have any yourself?” Trying to regain the track of the conversation, my features turned once more to their usual curious stance. Whatever he was feeling, I didn’t care, it wasn’t about to dampen my mood. I had stumbled across one of the greatest pieces of art I had ever witnessed, one I could stand in and gape in awe at. I still couldn’t believe my luck.

“Sure,” I smiled earnestly to him. “I’d love for some help, perhaps something on differing seeds – I’m still not clear on my trees from my plants,” I turned and waited for his approach, knowing how nurdish I sounded but not caring. Nature was my passion at it always had been, and I would hone my knowledge until I died. I began to walk, slowly through the corridor with my head cocked to one side, scanning the hundreds of titles that there were. “I feel like I could get lost in here and never see daylight again,”

ooc: Sorry for the poor post, didn't want to leave you waiting longer!
tags: @Andras

Under this pressure, under this weight
We are diamonds taking shape

Messages In This Thread
The Fascinating Wonders of the World - by Atlaas - 10-24-2019, 05:15 PM
RE: The Fascinating Wonders of the World - by Atlaas - 11-07-2019, 01:20 PM