Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - the thundering of years passing

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Zombie [PM] Posts: 109 — Threads: 15
Signos: 650
Inactive Character

Rhone could sense the moment the other took note of his presence. Even if his expressionless face did not give away the questions in his head, Rhone knew they were there. He was being studied, being calculated, being watched. He supposed the other had that right. He did not smell of Delumine. He supposed anyone would be suspicious of him if he came out of the woods in a land that was not his own. This stallion did not know him and Rhone certainly had not asked permission to be here.

He dips his head in greeting, his soft expressions meant to give the other ease instead of caution. He introduces himself as Seir and Rhone offers him a smile. "It is a pleasure to meet you Seir. My name is Rhone." His voice is soft and soothing, trying his best to keep the man at ease. He had not come to Delumine to start a war. Just the opposite really, he had come to learn.

But the stallion’s next question was a little harder to answer. Where was he headed? He supposed he didn’t really know where he was going. And yet, he was going somewhere, wasn’t he? "I am not really sure where I’m headed, to be honest." He hoped his answer did not bring about too much alarm. He knew the answer was filled with more questions than answers. He only hoped his true intentions would be made known through his body language and soft vocals. "I am on a journey for knowledge. You see, I am a scholar." He paused a moment as he looked at the other. "I am on a journey of enlightenment…and that journey has brought me here." He wasn’t sure how believable his story was to the other, even if it was true. "I can assure you I mean you nor your home any harm. I’m peaceful folk." His time for war and unrest was over. The older stallion had seen many wars won and lost. Now was not the time for war. Now was the time for knowledge.

@Seir - <3

Messages In This Thread
the thundering of years passing - by Seir - 10-26-2019, 02:49 PM
RE: the thundering of years passing - by Rhone - 11-28-2019, 01:02 PM
RE: the thundering of years passing - by Seir - 12-30-2019, 01:57 PM
RE: the thundering of years passing - by Rhone - 01-16-2020, 08:10 PM