Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Experience Earning  - Sky Full of Stars

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Teal [PM] Posts: 22 — Threads: 5
Signos: 460
Inactive Character

Turn your magic on, to me she'd say
Everything you want's a dream away

A warm presence grew in my quiet moments alone with the twinkles. 

I greeted him with a smile and silence so pure it could not be mistaken for ill company.

Under the stays we lay, strangers in comfortable company and I longed that more precious moments like this were true. Brunette and golden he was, an impressive sight to eye I was sure and though I sat smaller than he I felt an equal ease between our beings. Then words broke the silence and I craned my muzzle as if touching the gleaming jewels decorating the dominating mass of black. My sweat was beginning to dry and the beat of my heart relax after my race with the current and I shared my knowledge of the unknown.

“Can you imagine that they are in fact, burning?” My lips paused and I closed my eyes, imagining what they looked like up close. Maybe one day, I would reach them. No. One day I would reach them, and I’d discover all that I did not know. “They’re too beautiful to be burning,”

“Stars,” My lids reopened, wide with wander and curiosity. I eyed the world with a sense of desire, aspired to make sense of what we did not know, yearning to learn what others did not. I turn my lowered my nose and rested my chin in the grass, outstretched, pondering on the future. “Do you think we’ll ever reach them? To know and understand what they truly are?”

ooc: 
tags: @Leonidas

Under this pressure, under this weight
We are diamonds taking shape

Messages In This Thread
Sky Full of Stars - by Atlaas - 10-26-2019, 06:04 PM
RE: Sky Full of Stars - by Leonidas - 10-30-2019, 05:25 PM
RE: Sky Full of Stars - by Atlaas - 10-31-2019, 02:00 PM
RE: Sky Full of Stars - by Leonidas - 11-05-2019, 05:27 AM
RE: Sky Full of Stars - by Atlaas - 11-06-2019, 04:58 PM