Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Experience Earning  - Sky Full of Stars

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Teal [PM] Posts: 22 — Threads: 5
Signos: 460
Inactive Character

Turn your magic on, to me she'd say
Everything you want's a dream away

My father and I would sit under the stars on a clear night like this. He’d tell me of astrology and how the stars projected our individual futures and although I lay my beliefs in the reality of science, I couldn’t help look up to them and dream that maybe our fates were told by their twinkle. We’d spot constellations together, and once I had drawn a map marking them all. But the parchment was a long lost segment of my youth that one day I’d have to redraw before finding him again.

“Suns? Perhaps, our sun is a star, you know,” I smile warmly to the younger and nod at his statement. “You truly do glow like the gilt gold of the sun, you must be special,” What brilliance, to be so young and innocent, untainted by the world and hardship. I thought of my mother as I gazed up. Sometimes my father would say she was up there too but, I could not believe him. Like everything other being, we fed the earth that raised us to provide substance for new life. That was how I chose to remember her.

“Oh, did she? Me and your mother will have to meet, I’m sure she has a lot to teach me,” I beamed at learning. New knowledge or corrected beliefs, I yearned for it. “I’m sure one day, she’ll take you to see planets and stars and suns,” And I chuckled, reaching out to him and gently nudging his shoulder before pulling back with my smile of welcome. “You might just have a joyrider tagging along,”

ooc: sorry for the wait!
tags: @Leonidas

Under this pressure, under this weight
We are diamonds taking shape

Messages In This Thread
Sky Full of Stars - by Atlaas - 10-26-2019, 06:04 PM
RE: Sky Full of Stars - by Leonidas - 10-30-2019, 05:25 PM
RE: Sky Full of Stars - by Atlaas - 10-31-2019, 02:00 PM
RE: Sky Full of Stars - by Leonidas - 11-05-2019, 05:27 AM
RE: Sky Full of Stars - by Atlaas - 11-06-2019, 04:58 PM