Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - The River Welcomes, The River Inspires

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Corrdelia

strangeness and
charm
Sol is like a gentle giant among the smaller pair, although she can still feel Icarus' nerves coming out like fervent waves. Corr has to grit her teeth while she tries to block the anxiety out but it's becoming a difficult and tiring task. Hāsta must sense this since she gently nips at Corr's mane to check on her. "I'm okay," she quickly tells her companion through their telepathy.

"Sol it is then! Nice to meet-cha," she replies with a toothy grin. There is no reason to be nervous, she keeps telling herself, and attempts to pass the same feeling on to her smaller friend in hopes it'll rub off.

As Sol explains his own talents, the dappled mare becomes intrigued by the thought of having hooves that could get warm. How useful a talent to have! "Heated hooves, that would sure come in handy when making my tea!" she says with a laugh. No more heating up her kettle and going through the whole process of waiting, just dip her hoof in, warm the water, and viola! Instant hot water for tea. She would save so much time, but alas, her abilities are limited to the spiritual and emotional ones. Corr is still very grateful for the talents she does possess despite everything.

Icarus once again puts himself down for not having any magic. The woman nudges him gently, speaking a little softer. "Remember what I said, you can crawl and hide in small places. It's a great advantage!" It likely wouldn't do much to make him feel better as it seems his anxiety and self-esteem get the better of him. Maybe in time he will come along with more equines complimenting him and bringing his spirits up. It's worth a try anyway.

When it's her turn to explain her abilities, she smiles. "I am a psychic through my work, I can read the cards and the stars, communicate with the spirit realm for messages they are trying to send us… I am also an empath, so I can read emotions and auras- to an extent, anyway." It usually doesn't come across her mind that many won't know what she's talking about, but it just made it all the more fun. The subjects are things she's passionate about and she could go on for hours talking about them.

Icarus chimes in about Sol's magic and it makes Corr chuckle. He is like a little foal, eager to learn and see the world for all its wonders. She looks to the tall stallion, curious how he will react to the flood of questions.

@Icarus @Sol Bestiam - so sorry for the wait!
"Speaking."
credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: The River Welcomes, The River Inspires - by Corrdelia - 11-09-2019, 12:13 AM
RE: The River Welcomes, The River Inspires - by Corrdelia - 11-09-2019, 02:07 PM
RE: The River Welcomes, The River Inspires - by Corrdelia - 11-29-2019, 06:32 PM
RE: The River Welcomes, The River Inspires - by Corrdelia - 12-09-2019, 11:29 PM