Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - from ancient parchment

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Corrdelia

strangeness and
charm
The man is covered entirely in ebony, save for some white patches. Corrdelia almost doesn't see him in the dim lighting, but there is a reflection of the lanterns in his glasses. His approach gives her mixed feelings and she is not sure why.

"Probably" is all he says at first, and it makes her wonder if those within the Dawn Court don't actually like random strangers entering their library. She could understand since it would be like someone she's never met coming into her home and trying to peruse her own collection of books. But then again, she likes meeting strangers and would likely start them a cup of tea. Unfortunately, she has no tea here today.

"I wanted to learn more about Tempus. You see, ever since the island's appearance, I've been curious to know more. There was a riddle there about him and I feel like he's tied to the land somehow," she begins to babble on, her excitement to learn carrying in her voice. "I wasn't born in Novus, so I've only heard bits and pieces. He's got something to do with time, I think?"

She hopes he might be willing to help her, whether it's to tell her more or point her to where the relevant texts were. If he isn't the social type, Corr wouldn't mind, although it's hard for her to get herself to stop talking.

"Oh, I'm sorry, my name is Corrdelia!" she says with a bow, feeling a need to introduce herself. "Crow witch and resident psychic of Terrastella." She puffs out her chest a little, always feeling proud of her (mostly self-proclaimed) titles. The man is a hard one to read, so he may not give a shit, but at least he now knows who she is. Corr hopes he might feel obligated to tell her his name and a little bit about himself too.

@Andras
"Speaking."
credits

Messages In This Thread
from ancient parchment - by Corrdelia - 11-29-2019, 12:02 PM
RE: from ancient parchment - by Andras - 12-01-2019, 11:14 PM
RE: from ancient parchment - by Corrdelia - 12-04-2019, 11:44 PM
RE: from ancient parchment - by Andras - 12-10-2019, 03:21 PM
RE: from ancient parchment - by Corrdelia - 12-21-2019, 11:51 PM
RE: from ancient parchment - by Andras - 01-02-2020, 03:34 PM
RE: from ancient parchment - by Corrdelia - 01-09-2020, 11:22 PM