Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- come to me clear and cold on some sea

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Vaeri

as the moon ascends ,
the wolves come out to see the end

He agrees that the island is stunning, but it's his eyes that Vae becomes fixated on. They are a brilliant color, like two bright emeralds, and are a stark contrast to the chestnut color of his coat. The moonlight only seems to make their color more apparent as he looks at her and she finds them beautiful.

The man introduces himself as Septimus and it's a lovely, unique name indeed. As he speaks, she realizes he has jewels dangling from his antlers. It's only another fascinating quality to this man, although she begins to have a strong desire to snag one of them off to keep for herself. Unfortunately, their placement would make that a very difficult task, so she might have to forgo it this time.

It sounds like he knows some things about the island and he asks if she had been here when it first appeared. At this, Vae frowns since it had still been during the time she was stuck in the mountains with her family. Many stories trickled their way in at least, but it was just one of the many things she missed out on.

"Sadly no," she answers, looking back up at the floating light fairies. No matter what the island had been like before, she's glad she's here now and able to experience it. "I heard a lot of rumors though- of the seasons changing before your eyes, birds who sang like they had metal in their throats and a sought-after magical relic." A smile returns and she looks at Septimus eagerly. The rumors were just rumors and nothing like seeing the real thing. She wonders what sort of stories he held in his mind from his own experiences.

"What do you know of it and its magic?" she then asks, hoping she can pick his brain. At the same time, another fairy flutters over and plays with Vae's mane. It tickles, but the mare doesn't mind too much. She turns to eye the creature mischievously and then blows air at them. It throws them off balance, but they seem to laugh in response. The girl almost wishes she could take one of them with her back home, but it would be too cruel to keep it from its homeland (unless it wanted to leave, but that may be impossible to know for sure). For now, she will play with them and make friends with them while they listen to stories from the man with the brilliant emerald gaze.

“Speaking.”

@Septimus <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: come to me clear and cold on some sea - by Vaeri - 12-15-2019, 11:43 PM
RE: come to me clear and cold on some sea - by Vaeri - 12-26-2019, 12:23 AM