Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Fairy Lights and Sky Dancing

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Trevelyan

Bring on the Dragons

Trey laughed softly and shook his head. "Nope... no time in the air for me." The more he listened to her describe flying, the more he felt like she was describing swimming. "It is amusing how two seemingly different aspects of the world can actually parallel each other in many ways." He remarked, smiling at the smaller mare.

Trey listened to her explain her species and nodded. "At least Fae doesnt sound as dorky... Horse shark sounds like something a pup would say as they are imagining the craziest combinations in the seas. Under the coral... I think you would probably think of it more along the lines of..." He paused to try to wrap his head around the land terms that he was thinking of. "Monster under the... bed?" He said, his voice still thoughtful as he tried to place if that was correct.

"I do apologize for my reaction, it is not on you to apologize for my inability to disassociate from memories. Regardless, it is truly a pleasure to meet you Trevelyan." Trey dipped his head in acceptance of her words. "I can understand that. Sometimes those that we knew in our past can still hold on to certain fins in our brains and hearts. Maker knows that I have certain beings that are still swimming with me through life in one way or another." He smiled as he thought of a few of those beings, one being the plucky little filly that had saved his life not long before.

Trey somehow managed to refrain from laughing at the mental picture of the tiny fae before him attempting to chase away a hulking bear. "How about we leave the bears to me and you can take care of the politics and healing. I have never been very strong in either place. A young healer saved my fluke not very long ago after a scuffle with a Great White... Darn thing tried to take my leg off without even asking." He winked at the last phrase before turning self consciously to rub at the scars that were left from the battle.

Caelum's words about leaving his pod and leadership made him feel a jolt. Perhaps he wasnt as cowardly as he had been lead to believe. That didnt mean that he was in any way ready to take on the role of Shiver Alpha. That was a terrifying role and he found that he was not loathe to hand the coral to Pavus. The amethyst and ebony orca marked stallion was much more capable at this point and he was thrilled that he seemed to be thriving in the role. "Perhaps I could have grown into an Alpha to make the Shiver proud, but I believe that Pavus was the better selection for our Shiver... for our family. In terms of future leadership, we will have to wait and see." Trey smiled, a mix of fondness for his family and a growing fondness for the mare before him. She would make an Alpha to be reckoned with.

"Well, I'm certain you'll find her with perseverance. Sometimes we find those we search for when we least expect it. I wish you luck in your travels." Trey nodded, careful not to read into it. He wanted to find someone that knew Pol and where he could find her, but he wouldnt push someone that might not. "I appreciate the luck... Sometimes we all find that we need a turn of luck." He commented, smiling again.

"Speaking"
@Caelum
Notes: ---

CREDIT to Akatsukislilwolf (offsite)

Messages In This Thread
Fairy Lights and Sky Dancing - by Caelum - 12-08-2019, 03:34 PM
RE: Fairy Lights and Sky Dancing - by Trevelyan - 12-16-2019, 01:58 PM
RE: Fairy Lights and Sky Dancing - by Caelum - 02-09-2020, 12:16 AM
RE: Fairy Lights and Sky Dancing - by Trevelyan - 02-09-2020, 03:15 PM
RE: Fairy Lights and Sky Dancing - by Caelum - 02-09-2020, 11:34 PM
RE: Fairy Lights and Sky Dancing - by Trevelyan - 02-12-2020, 05:18 PM
RE: Fairy Lights and Sky Dancing - by Caelum - 02-26-2020, 12:07 PM