Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - i like a look of agony

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 143 — Threads: 21
Signos: 0
Dusk Court Blacksmith
Male [He/Him/His]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  21 hh  |  Hth: 22 — Atk: 18 — Exp: 49  |    Active Magic: Solar Manipulation  |    Bonded: Telum (Dragon)

I need someone who sees the fire in my eyes
And wants to play with it...
”Well enough. I’m Po.” Sol nodded and smiled, seeing if he could warm the stranger with kindness. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Po. I dont spend much time in the court... I prefer exploring and trying to get a solid grasp of the land rather than butting my nose in where it might not belong. That, and I am still getting a solid understanding of Novus and those that call this realm home. I came from a land much further away than I like to realize, so part of my adventure has been to try to figure out who I am now that I am here." Pausing, he realized that he had been in Novus for almost a year already. The idea blew his mind and he had to shake his head. "Hmmm.. I suppose that perhaps it is time to take a better interest in the courts. I have been in Novus for almost a year already and barely know what is going on here." Sol laughed, a striking change from his more usual grumpy nature.

”No, I mean - I’ve never been here before, either. But it looked warm enough, and friendly.” Sol nodded. "Sometimes warm and friendly is a wonderful thing. A nice break from the wintery chill outside. The opportunity to meet new faces and perhaps make new connections doesnt hurt either. Not that I have a real role here. I am a merchant, though I havent figured out how to really create a place to sell from, nor what might be desired as wares. The joys of trying to find a place to fit in." He was babbling a bit, clearly a side effect of spending so much time with Bel and her happy ways.

"Speaking."
@Ipomoea
Notes: <3
CREDITS

Messages In This Thread
i like a look of agony - by Ipomoea - 12-09-2019, 07:46 PM
RE: i like a look of agony - by Sol Bestiam - 12-09-2019, 07:57 PM
RE: i like a look of agony - by Ipomoea - 12-13-2019, 03:16 PM
RE: i like a look of agony - by Sol Bestiam - 02-09-2020, 05:24 PM
RE: i like a look of agony - by Ipomoea - 02-11-2020, 02:56 AM
RE: i like a look of agony - by Sol Bestiam - 02-12-2020, 06:49 PM
RE: i like a look of agony - by Ipomoea - 02-17-2020, 02:21 PM