Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - i like a look of agony

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 143 — Threads: 21
Signos: 0
Dusk Court Blacksmith
Male [He/Him/His]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  21 hh  |  Hth: 22 — Atk: 18 — Exp: 49  |    Active Magic: Solar Manipulation  |    Bonded: Telum (Dragon)

Sol Bestiam

“Some might say it’s good to spend more time out in the world. But it’s also good to have a place to return to, What is it that you barter in, Sol? The Court’s trade market is quite poor lately, it would be good to see more variety here.” Sol felt a surge of frustration. He was trying to build out a conversation with this stallion, but it was seeming more and more that he didnt want to actually have as much conversation. A soft sigh escaped his lips and he paused his thinking to take a drink of his tea. Hmm... There might be one last drink left in that cup.

"It is nice to have at least the idea of belonging. It is a challenging thing to have when you dont know anyone, but claiming a home can be positive in and of itself. I find myself only having met a small group of those that live here, most seeming nervous about my size and the fact that my hooves are alight." He was just speaking, finding himself wanting to get his words out so that he could finish his tea.

"In terms of trade, I previously was the middle man for a friend. He was a blacksmith, creating weapons and metal goods. I did the sales, because he was terrified of the process of bartering. We split the proceeds from that adventure. I have yet to find a reliable source of goods to sell, though that has been part of my search as I travel the realm." Sol answered honestly, golden eyes traveling over the other stallion before he took his final sip of tea. With a deep breath, he shook out his frame and dipped his head.

"It has been a pleasure to speak with you, Po. I do hope that you enjoy yourself." He said in parting, a smile on his face in attempts to at least leave the conversation on pleasant note. Who knew... another horse might fill his place as soon as he left and Po might find the conversation that he desired. Turning on his heels, he paced out the door and into the fresh air.

@Ipomoea
"Speaking."
Notes:

Messages In This Thread
i like a look of agony - by Ipomoea - 12-09-2019, 07:46 PM
RE: i like a look of agony - by Sol Bestiam - 12-09-2019, 07:57 PM
RE: i like a look of agony - by Ipomoea - 12-13-2019, 03:16 PM
RE: i like a look of agony - by Sol Bestiam - 02-09-2020, 05:24 PM
RE: i like a look of agony - by Ipomoea - 02-11-2020, 02:56 AM
RE: i like a look of agony - by Sol Bestiam - 02-12-2020, 06:49 PM
RE: i like a look of agony - by Ipomoea - 02-17-2020, 02:21 PM
RE: i like a look of agony - by Sol Bestiam - 02-26-2020, 12:42 PM