Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- take a journey into my mind

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Weir

home is behind the world ahead
 there are many paths to tread

Without wings, there is really only one way for the albino striped mare to travel and that is upon hardened, rounded, and sure footed hooves but this allows her the ability to really learn about the world around her and to truly see the details that the trees, grasses, waters, stones, and wildlife hold. Every time she sees a bird or a flying horse go by in the sky, they don’t seem to notice her and they usually move so fast. It must be such a wonderful feeling but the things closer to the dirt are where she finds her secret treasures. She does wonder if you can find prizes and trinkets in the clouds.

Her pink hooves are wandering once again as she has recovered from the immense amount of travels she had to do for the relic search. She never did from that artifact of the time god that she had been looking for. She certainly didn’t look over every inch of the land but she felt life she had tried and that is the best that can be expected of one so young and nu-knowledgeable of these lands. She is still a baby to this world, innocent and unmarked in every way, an infant learning to walk as she learned of the plants, herbs, legends, gods, and strangers.

Looking in the distance something seemed different as she looked towards Veneror Peak. She quickly picks her hind up under her and lopes over towards the snow covered peak in the distance, her sides quickly finding a breathing rhythm suited to the endurance of maintaining this speed until she reached the large hedges. Her eyes darted across the thick foliage with it large ominous thorns. The bushes are taller than she had ever seen and certainly not her when she was here before. She snorts as she walks closer to them and breathing in cautiously in case there might be a poisonous aroma in the air. She poked at a leak with her lip before stepping back again. What is this? Magic?

@RANDOM EVENTS

coding: © x

***STAFF EDIT: bc Bonita was away working overtime and then camping, Weir had permission to post for the Shaman contest late!

Messages In This Thread
take a journey into my mind - by Weir - 07-12-2017, 02:37 PM
RE: take a journey into my mind - by Weir - 07-13-2017, 07:51 PM
RE: take a journey into my mind - by Weir - 07-20-2017, 08:22 PM