Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- catching snowflakes on my tongue

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Vaeri

exhale, expel / recast my tale
weave my allegorical elegy

What a sight this has become. For one, there is Vaeri, lady of the moon and stars, glittering among all the light and the fallen snow. Then there is the stranger (Thana), of darkness and death- a stark contrast. Even when she brushes against Vaeri's shoulder, she is cold like the winter air. The snow beneath her does more than melt from the touch of her hooves, somehow it seems to peel back with decay. This magic intrigues her; it's unlike anything she's ever seen before.

She wants more of it.

The Shed-Star smiles as her new friend dances. It's a wilder dance than her own, but she is living for it. It's as if the Denocte drums are beating for them here and she can feel them in sync with her heartbeat. Then it jumps out of rhythm to something fierce, like a battle cry. The fairies around them have fluttered away, appearing too nervous among the presence of this unknown creature.

Vae closes the distance between them a little more. She doesn't feel afraid. The glow of her body and moon dim ever so slightly as she gets near. Her blue eyes do not lose their shine.

"Where are you from, mistress of the dark?" she asks, the hair of her mane shifting as she tilts her head. After a moment, she reaches out to briefly touch the mare's shoulder in return and she is greeted by the bitter cold again. When she retracts, she begins dancing again, feeling her own restlessness while trying to match the wilder movements. "I like the music you dance to."

"Speaking."

@Thana <3

Messages In This Thread
catching snowflakes on my tongue - by Vaeri - 12-16-2019, 12:09 AM
RE: catching snowflakes on my tongue - by Thana - 12-29-2019, 07:36 PM
RE: catching snowflakes on my tongue - by Vaeri - 01-15-2020, 12:14 AM
RE: catching snowflakes on my tongue - by Thana - 01-18-2020, 03:40 PM
RE: catching snowflakes on my tongue - by Vaeri - 01-30-2020, 10:51 PM
RE: catching snowflakes on my tongue - by Thana - 02-01-2020, 08:59 PM
RE: catching snowflakes on my tongue - by Vaeri - 02-18-2020, 12:16 AM
RE: catching snowflakes on my tongue - by Thana - 02-29-2020, 03:32 PM
RE: catching snowflakes on my tongue - by Vaeri - 03-11-2020, 11:25 PM