Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- Abandon SHIP

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Rostislav

I make my way down south through Delumine. First over the canyons, which were just as difficult to cross this second time as they were the first. Then over the Arma Mountains, cold in their frosty altitude despite the spring weather elsewhere. So now I descend the slopes toward the giant lake in the middle of Delumine, where I once enjoyed the dawn with Camdis. I wonder when I'll see the bloke again, because I enjoyed his company so much. It only takes me another half hour or so before I reach the northern edge of the lake. I stop to stare out at the setting sun, already nearing the horizon. It'll be very different here than in Solterra. Not a difference I'm sure I'll mind at all.. the sun was too hot, the soon-to-be leader (from what I guessed based off initial conversation) too bossy and devoid of people skills for my taste. I don't have the greatest people skills either, but at least they usually seem to enjoy my presence.

And so I've come to the land of the Night Court, seeking a strange and different life. Mostly I'm searching for Reichenbach, the friend I'd made when searching for the relic in Delumine. He seemed to have a similar spirit as I, and I can't help but be drawn to him. Just like Camdis, I found myself wanting to spend more time with the other stallion. I could only hope he felt the same way as I invaded his home. I began to travel west along the shore, silver eyes searching for any sign of familiar faces.

I let out a gruff, but happy nicker.. searching. No words, only a call. I hope I don't stink like the desert TOO much. That wouldn't do, to reek of a foreign land and cast suspicion upon myself. And perhaps even get myself kicked out before I can say hello!

WC: 319
Tag: @Reichenbach

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Messages In This Thread
Abandon SHIP - by Rostislav - 07-12-2017, 08:18 PM
RE: Abandon SHIP - by Reichenbach - 07-16-2017, 09:43 PM
RE: Abandon SHIP - by Rostislav - 07-18-2017, 06:00 PM
RE: Abandon SHIP - by Reichenbach - 07-31-2017, 11:06 PM
RE: Abandon SHIP - by Rostislav - 08-01-2017, 07:08 AM
RE: Abandon SHIP - by Reichenbach - 08-01-2017, 07:54 PM