Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- Abandon SHIP

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Rostislav

The bay is clearly as pleased and cheerful as I, and I can only imagine the trouble we will get into. Only trouble mandated by the government, of course! HA - he IS the government. I snort with laughter at my own little joke, not bothering to share it. The companionable easiness of the moment could last forever. I wish it would, or at least that the feeling would continue forever. Solterra's loss? Indeed. I had barely stayed there before deciding it was not for me after all. I could have managed, sure. But it wasn't meant to be, and I found I had too many friends that lived here in the southern parts. It was probably better for all that I'd chosen to leave. Except Victorina... but I will return to visit her, and I'm sure she will visit me. Though young, she is already blossoming into a young lady, certainly capable of taking care of herself. (Though I will be there whenever she needs me.)

He beckons me forth, wanting to introduce me to the rest of the Court on a more intimate level than my previous visit had given me. I begin to follow him, agreeing with assessment of the next step. But the name that he drops stops me in my tracks. "Camdis?! I love Camdis!!" My words are more like hysterical fangirling, in as MANLY AND RUSSIAN A WAY AS POSSIBLE. But my voice MIGHT have broken there for half a second. I follow him, a new bounce in my step as I remember the peaceful snoozing by the lake -- THIS lake -- that I had shared with Camdis from what seems like ages ago. Oh yes, this is going to be GREAT!

WC: 286
El fin!

Rosti thoughts | "Rosti speech" | Damaris mindspeak

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Messages In This Thread
Abandon SHIP - by Rostislav - 07-12-2017, 08:18 PM
RE: Abandon SHIP - by Reichenbach - 07-16-2017, 09:43 PM
RE: Abandon SHIP - by Rostislav - 07-18-2017, 06:00 PM
RE: Abandon SHIP - by Reichenbach - 07-31-2017, 11:06 PM
RE: Abandon SHIP - by Rostislav - 08-01-2017, 07:08 AM