Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - !! wherever i go

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline HeartfullOfJess [PM] Posts: 19 — Threads: 6
Signos: 305
Dawn Court Medic
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  10 [Year 501 Spring]  |  14.1 hh  |  Hth: 12 — Atk: 8 — Exp: 10  |    Active Magic: Healing  |    Bonded: N/A

kindred

Drift gently...
Kindred craved something different, yet oh-so familiar. The touch of maw against flesh, the warmth of breath against a pelt... Maybe even the tickling of feathers against her withers. Comfort and protection against the terrors of her mind in the form of another creature. ”Wren...” she whispered, moving towards the island of snow, but her sister’s name just became entangled in the wind – carried off to some unknown land, never to reach anyone’s ears. 

Oh, how long had she been searching for that obsidian pelt... the yin to her yang. The sisters had never been truly apart for long and most certainly not like this. It pulled at her heart strings and forced Kindred to attempt to deal with the consistent flares of anxiety. Maybe if she resigned herself to the chill of the snow, Wren would come back. She would know her sister was suffering and return... It was stupid, but as she moved in deeper she allowed herself to feel the chill all the way into her bones. Mostly white, like the snow, Kindred only stood out through the black flecks which marred her pelt. 

Deeper and deeper she went. Ignoring the chill that prickled her flesh, relishing the snow which fell and was cradled by her braided locks. Baby blue eyes darted back and forth across the hilly terrain, between the birch and pine trees that attempted to protect the inhabitants from the snow which seemed to fall relentlessly. One orb of light danced before her, having appeared not long after Kindred whispered her sister’s name. Perhaps it will guide me back to her... oh, please... Each step trying to move closer to the golden orb of light as it darted from tree to tree, coaxing her deeper and deeper into the forest. Deeper and deeper into the cold. Deeper and deeper into the fears of her mind. One right step to calming her mind. One wrong step from never returning again... 
... Into Oblivion
[PaulineMoss's Stock Image] and @heartfullofjess 's coding

Messages In This Thread
!! wherever i go - by Kindred - 12-18-2019, 03:21 PM
RE: !! wherever i go - by Maerys - 12-23-2019, 04:15 AM
RE: !! wherever i go - by Kindred - 12-23-2019, 07:07 PM
RE: !! wherever i go - by Maerys - 12-24-2019, 01:24 AM
RE: !! wherever i go - by Kindred - 12-25-2019, 09:48 PM
RE: !! wherever i go - by Maerys - 12-31-2019, 05:36 AM
RE: !! wherever i go - by Kindred - 01-11-2020, 12:27 AM