Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - !! wherever i go

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline HeartfullOfJess [PM] Posts: 19 — Threads: 6
Signos: 305
Dawn Court Medic
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  10 [Year 501 Spring]  |  14.1 hh  |  Hth: 12 — Atk: 8 — Exp: 10  |    Active Magic: Healing  |    Bonded: N/A

kindred

Drift gently...
Her name flowed off of Maerys’s lips with ease. It was something she wasn’t quite used to, someone else being able to take her name in such a way that it wasn’t either overbearing or underwhelming. No, instead it was just right – or at least it was registering to her brain in the hazed state she found herself in. A delicate skull was tossed in the direction from which Kindred could see hoofprints and she could only assume was from whence they had come.

Kindred moves forward, hooves landing painfully heavy as the cold tugged and tightened her muscles. Awkward movement – movement that shouldn’t be allowed, and she could almost feel the pain as she was hit for not floating and refusing to create noise. The grove of trees did its wonders to hide her from onlookers, though she doubted that it would truly matter. If this mare was actually a threat then she was certainly going to be meeting her end today. Though, she supposed it was fair that she meet hers alone when Wren had possibly had the same.

They moved from tree to tree until they found a small outcropping in the hills, protected by the thickest portion of the grove trees. Still, Kindred looked back eyes desperately wanting to see the golden orb which she swore had been leading her to her sister. I’ll be back… Just don’t leave… she swore to herself. She’d find Wren one day. She just had to. Then, finally, she allowed her eyes to linger upon the cave, noticing the excitement that radiated off of the mare before her. Yet, she didn’t move until Maerys had entered the cave. A few of her legs shifted, just barely moving forward as she made sure the frozen state didn’t result in her stepping wrong on any of the gravel before her.

She could feel a visible difference in the warmth as she moved deeper into the cave. ”Certainly a bit more warmth…” she said, shaking the snow off of her pelt a little bit as she kept her eyes trained on the entrance watching the gold orb which danced just off in the distance. Watching. Waiting. Taunting. A possible way to get back to her twin… Full of false promises.

The snow collapsed at her feet, only a few pieces of it lingered within her locks and stuck to her lashes. Her breath still puffing before her, just not as extravagantly as it had when out in the wind and snow. ”Thank you, Maerys…” she offered, appreciative of the other equine’s appearance and the fact that she pulled Kindred from wandering to a frostbitten death.

@Maerys
... Into Oblivion
[PaulineMoss's Stock Image] and @heartfullofjess 's coding

Messages In This Thread
!! wherever i go - by Kindred - 12-18-2019, 03:21 PM
RE: !! wherever i go - by Maerys - 12-23-2019, 04:15 AM
RE: !! wherever i go - by Kindred - 12-23-2019, 07:07 PM
RE: !! wherever i go - by Maerys - 12-24-2019, 01:24 AM
RE: !! wherever i go - by Kindred - 12-25-2019, 09:48 PM
RE: !! wherever i go - by Maerys - 12-31-2019, 05:36 AM
RE: !! wherever i go - by Kindred - 01-11-2020, 12:27 AM