Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - !! wherever i go

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline HeartfullOfJess [PM] Posts: 19 — Threads: 6
Signos: 305
Dawn Court Medic
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  10 [Year 501 Spring]  |  14.1 hh  |  Hth: 12 — Atk: 8 — Exp: 10  |    Active Magic: Healing  |    Bonded: N/A

kindred

Drift gently...
She was almost numb, barely registering the cold that tickled across her flesh and fought against the tinges of warmth which were caressing her worn muscles. No, her brain refused to register most of what was ailing her bodice. It would much rather only allow her to cling to the dancing light in the distance. The light she would never actually be allowed to reach.

The question hit her in such a way that it was almost as if her breath had been knocked away. A simple question, but most certainly a loaded one. Kindred pauses, taking in a shaky breath before turning her head a little more towards the mare beside her. ”I was following the dancing orb of light...” her voice breaks a little as she blinks, eyes watering as she obviously attempted to fight back whatever emotion was sloshing around inside of her. Her head moves just enough to finally knock the snow free from the curves of her horns. ”They were regarded as signs of wandering souls where I came from... and they were said to lead those worthy towards what they were looking for...” It’s a quiet admittance as she tosses her nose in the direction of the light orb only to see it had disappeared completely from view. ”... It's gone...” dismay clouded her voice as she started to step back out towards the cold. Yet.... she can’t quite bring herself to actually stumble back out toward her death.

It's a quiet sigh that escapes her mouth, a puff of fog escaping as she closes her eyes for a moment. ”I hadn’t even planned on going deep into this island once I saw the ice and snow from outside… but the seele… it was right there…” Exasperation, and dejection all mixed into one. Yet, somehow, underneath all of the pain there was still a spark of life deep within her.

@Maerys
... Into Oblivion
[PaulineMoss's Stock Image] and @heartfullofjess 's coding

Messages In This Thread
!! wherever i go - by Kindred - 12-18-2019, 03:21 PM
RE: !! wherever i go - by Maerys - 12-23-2019, 04:15 AM
RE: !! wherever i go - by Kindred - 12-23-2019, 07:07 PM
RE: !! wherever i go - by Maerys - 12-24-2019, 01:24 AM
RE: !! wherever i go - by Kindred - 12-25-2019, 09:48 PM
RE: !! wherever i go - by Maerys - 12-31-2019, 05:36 AM
RE: !! wherever i go - by Kindred - 01-11-2020, 12:27 AM