Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - [MEETING] Regarding Viride, ALL WELCOME

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Cass [PM] Posts: 11 — Threads: 2
Signos: 5
Inactive Character

Seir
may the ancients guide you.

Seir listens, his ears swivelling in every direction as the citizens continue to discuss the plans but their harsh words are not missed. The chestnut takes a deep breath and allows himself to calm slightly. There was no need for him to grow so angry, there was no reason to argue with the citizens of Delumine. He should’ve known they might react in such a way, he was old and wise enough to expect such things.

“Forgive me,” Seir admits, his voice growing softer as it usually sounded.
“I acted rashly, I allowed my passion to get the best of me,” the godling explains, turning his emerald eyes from Maerys to Andras.
“However, I am regent, I have come to help and I placed in this role by Ipomoea. I will respect you from now on, but I ask for some in return,” the antlered creature says, there is no question about his statement.
“For now, it seems that I am not needed here and I shall take my leave,” Seir says, his voice was emotionless as he allows himself to admire the fierce inhabitants of Delumine.

A deep sigh escapes him as the dagger-like tail reaches towards him and with a furrowed brow, he turns his verdant eyes on the beast who had threatened him and simply shakes his head. It was unfortunate that they saw him as nothing more than a warm body in this situation, he wasn’t needed nor was he wanted here. Perhaps he had made a mistake when he left the depths of the Viride, perhaps he should’ve stayed hidden. From now on, it seemed the best choice was to remain in the shadows, hidden but watchful, helping the boy king rule the land of the rising sun.

Turning his eternal gaze upon the boy king, sorrow shone in his eyes and he gives a slight bow of his crown. Turning on his heel, the ancient being simply leaves the meeting room, knowing that the utter devotion of this group would handle such a problem for now. Well, they’d spoken their minds and maybe they wouldn’t need any of his wisdom or advice.

As his nimble legs carried him from the room, Seir couldn’t help but find it necessary to seek sanctuary among the whispering giants he’d grown so fond of during the last century. Their voices may have grown quieter recently, but the godling could only find comfort beneath a canopy of singing leaves.

"Talk."
image credits

OOC: Seir has left the meeting for now, he will most likely do some research on the topic and meet with some of them alone to discuss it~

[Image: d76m7ty-c3d3b9e6-f9f9-4b8f-b85a-482e77b8...uNXpWjcHAk]
Sing me a lullaby of wolves and woods.
~
All interactions but maiming and death allowed.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [MEETING] Regarding Viride, ALL WELCOME - by Thana - 12-27-2019, 05:48 PM
RE: [MEETING] Regarding Viride, ALL WELCOME - by Ipomoea - 12-30-2019, 01:42 PM
RE: [MEETING] Regarding Viride, ALL WELCOME - by Thana - 12-31-2019, 04:36 PM
RE: [MEETING] Regarding Viride, ALL WELCOME - by Seir - 01-01-2020, 02:26 AM
RE: [MEETING] Regarding Viride, ALL WELCOME - by Ipomoea - 01-03-2020, 03:51 PM