Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - [MEETING] Regarding Viride, ALL WELCOME

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline HeartfullOfJess [PM] Posts: 19 — Threads: 6
Signos: 305
Dawn Court Medic
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  10 [Year 501 Spring]  |  14.1 hh  |  Hth: 12 — Atk: 8 — Exp: 10  |    Active Magic: Healing  |    Bonded: N/A

kindred

Drift gently...
Everything seemed to speed up so drastically not long after she had spoken. Their leader responding to Maerys’s questions before stating that he wouldn’t mind Kindred’s help if she was offering. Then, one who appeared with antlers instantaneously tell all of them that they couldn’t possibly know what they were talking about. She shifted her weight, an awkward attempt to shrink herself while maintaining the strength to listen to the rest of the meeting.

A few of those in charge suggested that she be of assistance, even go with them on their patrol to see if she’d be able to help. Ipomea offering a different path, through assistance with the maps and the animals. And then, just as she was prepared to start talking Emersyn said to report findings to her and sauntered out of the library. Kindred slowly drags her gaze toward Andras, “If you’d have me, I’m willing to see if the knowledge I have can be applied to any findings we might gather on patrol.” She pauses, looking between the others, “Perhaps if someone can tell me more of the creatures and what was missing... I’m afraid I’m not all too familiar with the area... nor am I even certain if the knowledge I possess is something that those who have been raised here would be aware of. But... it is somewhere to start, I suppose?” One can see her confidence withering as she realized just how different her life had been before coming here, accepting that it might not even provide her with any useful information toward the task. Yet, they can also see the resolve to help that steels her frame. “Just let me know when... Goodnight,” she says before nodding her head goodbye and heading out of the library. Quietly, she hopes she will be able to find the antlered stallion and see if he might be of better help to her with the creatures of the forest.
... Into Oblivion
[PaulineMoss's Stock Image] and @heartfullofjess 's coding

Messages In This Thread
RE: [MEETING] Regarding Viride, ALL WELCOME - by Thana - 12-27-2019, 05:48 PM
RE: [MEETING] Regarding Viride, ALL WELCOME - by Ipomoea - 12-30-2019, 01:42 PM
RE: [MEETING] Regarding Viride, ALL WELCOME - by Thana - 12-31-2019, 04:36 PM
RE: [MEETING] Regarding Viride, ALL WELCOME - by Ipomoea - 01-03-2020, 03:51 PM
RE: [MEETING] Regarding Viride, ALL WELCOME - by Kindred - 01-08-2020, 03:13 PM