Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- when the past is present

Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Rostislav

Rostislav

I wander through Ruris, having no desire to be much of anywhere belonging to the Court system. The politics are not really my thing, and when things get hairy I'd rather be elsewhere. They seem kinda hairy now - what with everyone deciding who's gonna lead, who's going to plan the parties, go to war, etc. I'm not the best of them, but I'm a soldier. I don't want to think that hard, tread that cautiously. So instead of roaming the 'occupied' lands, I'll wander the ones that no one lays claim to. Today I wander the Amare Creek, looking for no one in particular, nothing in particular. The sun shines down on me, illuminating my horns, the ivory in my mane, the solid coloring of my back. I stop to breathe in the smell of fresh rain upon the grass, having only just dried. Bugs, birds, bees, all the living world around me.

Birds and bees. Yea you know what I'm talking about. I haven't had that particular thirst slated in a long, long time. Long time. Not, perhaps, since I had been with Kiara that led to the birth of Vitani. Victorina. The name of my granddaughter comes unbidden into my mind and I throw it out with a quick shake of my head. NO. This is time to think about sexy time. Visions of different vixens I've come across flash through my mind, little readouts of their personalities accompanying the slideshow. One in particular returns over and over, making way through the crowd and shoving the others out. Weir. I say her name out loud, and all the other images and descriptions fade. I continue walking, entering a grove where trees provide shade over my thick form. The strangely colored unicorn had walked into my life when I felt my lowest. Strangely enough, being in her presence had given me a bit of a lift, which had buoyed me into the search for the relic of the Gods.

Now that that has passed, I'm floating in a void. But with her image in my mind, I feel all sorts of reactions - emotional.. visceral. Sure there's lust. There's ALWAYS lust in this body. I'm a BEAST and I crave what all men crave. But there's more than that... There's an emotion that is not unknown to me, but I haven't felt it in a long time. And I don't trust it. I don't know how I could be feeling it, in this place, at this time. There are no rules for feelings, which makes them unpredictable and dare I say dangerous. But still, I can't imagine that I'd feel....

I stop when my mind finally processes that the woman I've been thinking about is lying there in front of me. Stretched out in a mixture of highlights and shadows, in a bed of grasses, the sound of the creek bubbling in the distance. I blink once, twice.. the gears in my head creaking as they try to move from deep thought (emotional thought) to the present, the now, the physical. I clear my throat, announcing my intrusion upon what clearly is a moment of peace for her. "Weir. Uh.. Hello." Sorry for interrupting? I apologize for some things, big things, but not many. This does not count as one of those times. Besides.... I'm not sorry.

Walk. Talk.
WC: 557
Tag: @Weir

Top Shelf Sexy Badass
Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
when the past is present - by Weir - 07-13-2017, 06:51 PM
RE: when the past is present {Rosti} - by Rostislav - 07-13-2017, 07:33 PM
RE: when the past is present {Rosti} - by Weir - 07-17-2017, 08:04 PM
RE: when the past is present {Rosti} - by Rostislav - 07-18-2017, 05:19 PM
RE: when the past is present {Rosti} - by Weir - 07-22-2017, 09:13 PM
RE: when the past is present {Rosti} - by Rostislav - 07-23-2017, 06:36 PM