Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- when the past is present

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Rostislav

Rostislav
Her gaze changes almost imperceptibly. Her blood-tinged eyes dart from point to point as she looks at me, both seeing me and not seeing me. Something stirs within me, an uneasiness. But it's regarding Weir and I can't pinpoint what is wrong. I've felt uneasy before but that was about things like battle, disease, imminent disaster... Not uneasiness regarding personal interactions.

She tugs the tendrils of my mane, nudges my coarse cheek. Something isn't right. The smile that she gives me seems.. off. Like somehow there's a crinkle that isn't in the right spot. Her eyes seem less bright, but still I can not discern what the uneasiness is that gnaws at me. She stands, slightly shaky. My own body has lap slowed in this resting state and I try to scramble to my feet. But she's saying goodbye, that she has to go. She'll see me again soon....

"Wait, Weir...." My coarse voice does not know speed and neither does my damn corpse. I struggle to my feet, but she's already turning away. I nicker after her, trying to delay her departure. It's so sudden, so unexpected. I don't want to admit my weakness for her but it shows plain as day as I try to call to her. But her good beats are distant now and she's disappeared from sight. I sigh, feeling crestfallen. Did I do something wrong? I can't imagine that I did, and yet I had no explanation for why she went from a carefree lass in the sun to one hurrying away like she was about to be caught out of bed by strict parents. I sigh and drop my head, having only my precious uneasiness and her quick leave as pieces to the puzzle left before me.

Walk. Talk.
WC: 294
Tag: @Weir
Oh the feels! <3 closed thread :)
Top Shelf Sexy Badass
Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
when the past is present - by Weir - 07-13-2017, 06:51 PM
RE: when the past is present {Rosti} - by Rostislav - 07-13-2017, 07:33 PM
RE: when the past is present {Rosti} - by Weir - 07-17-2017, 08:04 PM
RE: when the past is present {Rosti} - by Rostislav - 07-18-2017, 05:19 PM
RE: when the past is present {Rosti} - by Weir - 07-22-2017, 09:13 PM