Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - lady i swear by all flowers

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Muirgen [PM] Posts: 69 — Threads: 12
Signos: 5
Dawn Court Entertainer
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  14 [Year 497 Spring]  |  14.2 hh  |  Hth: 12 — Atk: 8 — Exp: 21  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Mesnyi
and kisses are a better fate
than wisdom

I
n an unsurprising turn of events, Mesnyi returned to Delumine. She’d been back for some time, actually, but she’d dipped into the city for a bit of food and a new cloak, only to depart again into the wilds. Her feet kept her wandering, always, and after spending her time in the heart of the Night Court, she now sought only birdsong and dew.

It had been several days by now, and she was considering coming back to the city to laze about the court or go back to dancing. In Delumine, she had more friends - acquaintances - and wouldn’t need to worry so much about what she would need to trade for a roof. They would offer it to her, out of love or admiration or some other terrible thing, and so she could dance mostly for joy and only a little for money. That was the good thing she’d found about being a citizen of Delumine. There were, actually, advantages, and still nobody cared when she came and went. It was delightful (but not nearly so much as the road, surrounded by her brothers and sisters, no.) 

The cold was seeping into her bones these days; the ground and branches were bare. Her food hadn’t quite run low, but it would soon. It was time to go home. Picking her way through the brambles and branches, she was quite surprised to see another horse so far from the city. He was the color of winter itself, and even from a distance she could tell he was very, very tall. ”Good morning,” she called. Dawn lit the horizon like a fog, like a gray stallion astride the sun.

"speaks" | notes: ☽☼☾
rallidae

"You see, women are like fires, like flames. Some women are like candles, bright and friendly. Some are like single sparks, or embers, like fireflies for chasing on summer nights. Some are like campfires, all light and heat for a night and willing to be left after. Some women are like hearthfires, not much to look at but underneath they are all warm red coal that burns a long, long while."

[Image: 26y3cfu.png]
tracker
plotter
please tag the proper character for replies

Messages In This Thread
lady i swear by all flowers - by Mesnyi - 01-28-2020, 12:12 AM
RE: lady i swear by all flowers - by Sarkan - 01-30-2020, 12:44 PM
RE: lady i swear by all flowers - by Mesnyi - 02-05-2020, 12:41 AM
RE: lady i swear by all flowers - by Sarkan - 02-11-2020, 09:37 AM
RE: lady i swear by all flowers - by Mesnyi - 03-03-2020, 10:53 PM
RE: lady i swear by all flowers - by Sarkan - 03-16-2020, 12:36 PM
RE: lady i swear by all flowers - by Mesnyi - 03-20-2020, 08:22 PM