Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - New strength .:Israfel:.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Sparrow [PM] Posts: 137 — Threads: 30
Signos: 1,020
Night Court Sovereign
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  Immortal [Year 496 Summer]  |  16.1 hh  |  Hth: 32 — Atk: 28 — Exp: 85  |    Active Magic: Pyromancy  |    Bonded: Solaris (Phoenix)

I’m stronger than I ever knew
I’m strong because of you

A pale ear tipped back as she listened. Luvena was the name of the gaunt creature standing at their doorstep and Israfel hummed beneath her breath, letting her eyes roam beyond the mare to continue to survey their surroundings. Other than the few individuals milling about and going about their business, running errands or soldiers on patrol, there was little excitement currently happening in the heart of the Dusk Court. Good. That was just the way that Israfel liked things to run.

“So you’re a doctor then? Or an assistant of some kind?” The inquiry was asked curiously, yet the Sun Daughter’s piercing vermilion depths did not remain on Luvena any longer than they needed to be. The Regent stood tall and straight, regal in her posturing, rolling a shoulder back to try and stretch out the stiffness that lingered from sleep. “How is the hospital on supplies? I’ve been thinking of ordering the Halcyon or some teams to go to the different lands and collect some herbs and, er, doctor-y things. Are we running low on anything in particular?”

With her aversion and general hatred of Terrastella’s lackluster swamp, Israfel admittedly hadn’t stopped by the hospital to take stock of inventory in quite some time. Well… Ever, actually, as it had usually been the duty of other individuals more connected to the hospital than she was. Still, all those individuals had gone the way of the birds, disappearing to never be seen or heard from again, yet she didn’t dwell on such things.

That was the nature of this life; people came and went like the passing seasons, and that’s just how things had to be.

Israfel’s piercing, prying vermilion depths focused back on Luvena at her comment of the buildings and stone structures of the capitol. A brow raised elegantly and she shrugged a shoulder once more, tail swaying slightly in the breeze as she lifted her wings to stretch and spread out the feathers. Gods above, but her body ached. Really, she shouldn’t have stayed up so late drinking last night…

“Eh.These walls have seen some pretty nasty shit since I’ve lived here and everything’s still standing. Nothing’s invincible, though; one day it’ll all come crumbling down, but it’s our job to make sure that day isn’t anytime soon.”

“Speaking.”

@Luvena

Please Tag Israfel in all Replies!

Messages In This Thread
New strength .:Israfel:. - by Luvena - 02-06-2020, 03:21 PM
RE: New strength .:Israfel:. - by Israfel - 03-28-2020, 11:06 AM
RE: New strength .:Israfel:. - by Luvena - 03-28-2020, 11:24 PM
RE: New strength .:Israfel:. - by Israfel - 03-29-2020, 03:03 PM
RE: New strength .:Israfel:. - by Luvena - 04-01-2020, 11:08 PM