Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - washed ashore!

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 214 — Threads: 26
Signos: 260
Dusk Court Battlemage
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  15.2 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 50 — Exp: 88  |    Active Magic: Hydrokinesis  |    Bonded: Yukime (Ice Serpent)

B e l o w Z e r o
I don't care what they're going to say, let the storm rage on
the cold never bothered me anyway
The dual-natured mare felt the concern that ran amock with in her heart increase at the lack of reaction from the figure. She did not look good, and Bel knew well enough the dangers of the ocean when wounded. If a predator didn't manage to find you, there was still the issue of infections, or drowning while unconscious - and anything else that might sneak in to bring you down. There was always a risk with wounds in open waters. Thankfully this mare had made it to shore in one piece, and being draped over the wood should have kept the majority of her wounds free of bacteria. With any luck. Still Bel nudged her, trying to rouse her away, speaking to her steadily and her nudging increasing in pressure with each time it didn't break through the mare's unconscious.

Bel's concern increased at the rate of the time it was taking, until a sudden wave crashed against her limbs - and the mare's own muzzle and her head jerked, sending sand and water as she coughed. Bel's breath left her in a relieved sigh, as the mare coughed up the water and looked around before seeming to look at Bel. The Treader mare tilted her head, offering a kind smile that warmed her cyan eyes, both sets of eyes focusing on the washed-up stranger, "My name is Below Zero, but you can call me Bel. Yukime and I found you floating in the shallows, just towards the edge of the reef, pulled you the rest of the way to shore." Her muzzle nodded towards the icy serpent still watching from the shallows, guarding the mares from any predators that might want to stray too close. Bel's attention returned to the mare in the shallows, adding more information for the stranger, "You're on the beach of Terminus Sea. The Island is Novus. I take it you're not originally from these lands if you didn't recognize the beach?" Her expression shifted to concern, "Can I help you stand? We should really get you out of the water. Not all bacteria in the ocean is good for wounds." Finding her medical attention would need to happen soon. Not for the first time, she wish her pod had more medical knowledge.

"Bel"
Yukime
@Naida
Notes:: Bel's fairly concerned about her health LOL. Her motherhen tendecy is acting up.

Messages In This Thread
washed ashore! - by Naida - 02-12-2020, 08:19 PM
RE: washed ashore! - by Below Zero - 02-13-2020, 10:18 AM
RE: washed ashore! - by Naida - 02-13-2020, 09:27 PM
RE: washed ashore! - by Below Zero - 02-16-2020, 12:51 AM
RE: washed ashore! - by Naida - 02-17-2020, 05:19 PM