Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - washed ashore!

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Keira [PM] Posts: 10 — Threads: 5
Signos: 80
Inactive Character

-- -- --

The sea breeze tossed and flirted with the seaweed color of her mane, the sting of ocean water burning her nostrils, her throat, and her lungs. Molten yellow eyes looked on, seeing nothing and everything at once. To the waves of the raging sea, to the edge where the sky touched the ocean blue, and the far away fate of her sunken ship, her crew, and her beloved. All of the things she cared about, everything that the sea princess held most dear in her heart, gone, in explosions of emerald fire and metal and splintered wood.

She does not notice that her muscles are trembling, exhaustion setting in as her body is tired from her drift along the sea for unknown hours.

"Novus?" she inquired, turning the word carefully over as she spoke, her voice accentuating the ov. Her skin shivers as the chill settles into her damp skin like little fingers of ice, each droplet of water soaking her suddenly freezing her down to her very bones. With soft blinks, her teeth chatter, her eyes roving over her new found pale companion hovered near her. A comfort, a shoulder to lean on, she realizes, with a soft smile tugging one side of her lips upwards. Her emotions roil like a hurricane, swirling anger and grief that dare to plunge her into the deep. Dark and depthless, a cage of shadow and murky seawater that would swallow her whole, should she give into the waves that crash against her heart and soul. But she does not allow it an inch, instead standing tall against the frustration and tears that threaten to spill over.

At the mention of her wounds she remembers the stinging sensation of them once more as she glances down at herself. "Thank you for the help..I owe you." She spoke once more as she slowly inched herself up into a standing position. Her legs were shaky and it looked like she might tumble forward again but she somehow managed to stay up. "You are right..I'm not native to these lands. My name is Naida."

-------------

coding by Avis. BG from Unsplash.

@Dyzzie awww I love how adorable Bel is! She's a sweetheart <3

Messages In This Thread
washed ashore! - by Naida - 02-12-2020, 08:19 PM
RE: washed ashore! - by Below Zero - 02-13-2020, 10:18 AM
RE: washed ashore! - by Naida - 02-13-2020, 09:27 PM
RE: washed ashore! - by Below Zero - 02-16-2020, 12:51 AM
RE: washed ashore! - by Naida - 02-17-2020, 05:19 PM