Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Alien or Friend (Below Zero)

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Trevelyan

Bring on the Dragons

"YOU LOOK LIKE A SHARK!" Trey started as he heard the words, whipping his head to locate the voice and his body primed for defense should it come to that. The initial sight of the aquatic creature had his heart stopping, her appearance so similar to him that he had to struggle to realize it wasnt the form he was seeking. A disappointed sigh escaped him and he felt his muscles relax as he turned to face her further. "And you look like a vapor treader..." He greeted with a laugh, smiling at the smaller mare.

"I've never seen anyone like you in the oceans, although, if you are more like a shark, I doubt you'd be out in the poles where I used to live. What's your name? Do you have a pod of others like you? What do you call your species? Do you eat fish too? If so, what's your favorite? I love tuna, and cod! But Salmon is my absolute favorite. Oh, where are my manners!?" Trey found himself amused. This mare, while looking similar to Polar North, was much more bubbly in personality than the young creature that had nursed him back to health regardless of his appearance and her fears. "Nope... I tend to stick to warmer waters. I am Trevelyan." He was hesitant to just give the shortened version of his name... Considering the reaction that Caelum had experienced. "My species is Carcharhinus Equus Ferus, or CEF. Yes, I eat fish, or at least aquatic meat sources. I find that I prefer lobster and barracuda to the typical fish species. Barracuda has to be the best in my eyes... best flavor and texture." He willingly answered her questions with a grin on his face, though his eyes were cooler as he tried to see if there was anything that could connect this mare to Pol.

"You'd think I was raised by lionfish, all bluster and no manners! My name is Below Zero, but you can call me Bel! Oh, and this feisty Carver is Yukime! Say, are you an alien species?!? Oh hush Yukime. I'm just being friendly. You need to loosen up, you act like a squid with its tentacles in a twist!" Trey jumped back at the ice shards that hit the sand, instinctively baring his teeth as he searched for danger. He finally located the creature on her back, the one that seemed to be named Yukime, golden yellow eyes widening in surprise. "I am not alien... though I think the thing on your back might be." The feral looking stallion forced himself to calm, drawing himself up into a more regal bearing as he studied the pair. Below Zero... Below Zero.. OH! The stallion jumped as though he had been physically dealt a blow. "Below Zero!!! You are Polar North's sister! Do you know where she is?" He sputtered in excitement, not thinking that she might still be unaware that Pol was actually alive. Heck, Pol might not have even reached here yet. "Sorry! I lost control of my tongue. I used to travel with your little sister and she mentioned many times... that she wanted to find you. To speak with you... And forgive you. Has she reached you yet?" He asked, softening his demeanor and watching her carefully.

"Speaking"
@Below Zero
Notes: Lol he doesnt mind the questions

CREDIT to Akatsukislilwolf (offsite)

Messages In This Thread
Alien or Friend (Below Zero) - by Trevelyan - 02-14-2020, 08:28 PM
RE: Alien or Friend (Below Zero) - by Below Zero - 02-15-2020, 05:53 PM
RE: Alien or Friend (Below Zero) - by Trevelyan - 02-16-2020, 12:31 AM