Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Lets Strike A Fire And Let It Burn (Callynite)

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 91 — Threads: 10
Signos: 0
Dawn Court Apothecary
Male [He/Him/His]  |  14 [Year 496 Winter]  |  16.2 hh  |  Hth: 25 — Atk: 15 — Exp: 36  |    Active Magic: Raven Shifter  |    Bonded: N/A

Perfectly Fabulous in every way

"Now don't go calling me that now, Coy Or I might just have to fall for you." Coy snorted softly, smiling as he listened to her. Her words were sleep softened and heartfelt in a way that they usually werent. "You know... that could either be a promise or a threat, but even as a threat... Well, it doesnt sound so bad." He chuckled, muzzle touching her in a show of emotion that he didnt even use around his sister. It was at that moment that he realized that he had never truly loved anyone this way. Not his sister, thankfully, nor any other mare in the world. As he gazed at her, he took the time to search his heart to try to figure out exactly what he was feeling and how incredibly strong it seemed to be growing. Yep... She had his heart in her tiny hooves and was the only one he would ever give it to this completely. This was the start of an entire new chapter in his life, and he did not seem to mind the knowledge. "I seem to find myself desperately hoping that it is a promise..." He whispered, not even sure if she was awake enough to hear him.

"I wouldn't ever really chase you away- I prefer you being close by. They're no more a terror than you are, Coyote." Coy laughed as he eyed the males that had chattered at him. "I donno about a few of these.. There are at least two that are not so bad." He replied, eyes alight with pure happiness as he shot glances between the little doe and her friends. "And I have found that my days without you seem to be permanent darkness without the light that you bring to my life, little love..." He admitted as he ruffled her mane.

"I didn't like it . . .  Not seeing you throughout all of Winter . . . . I was worried . . . about you . . . us . . . . well, our friendship I mean." Coy sighed. "I hated every moment of winter without you. I was afraid that our connection in the maze might have driven you to realize that I was more obnoxious than you truly wanted to have in your life. I have never found luck in giving my heart to another... Never had the right mare.. or doe... to give it to without feeling like I was going to lose myself in the process." He found himself speaking more than he expected, his eyes closed as he was terrified about how she would respond to his words. Knowing his luck, she would bury him fully this time.

"Oay so no berries, but maybe I'll just have you trip over a branch or tree root every few second, hmmm?" Coy laughed and shook his head. "You can trip me... if you promise that you will take care of me and make sure that I dont scar too badly." The ebony, ivory, and acid stallion snorted as he teased the little doe, loving that he was comfortable enough around her to be willing to tease like this.

"Hmm, calling the shots am I? And what shots are you hoping I'll call? You're worse than the bucks at home when they find a pretty doe to court. I think you're far vainer than some of those bucks too! And I didn't know that was possible! I missed you these past months Coy. Don't stay away for so long again, okay?" The comment about courting caught his attention and he flicked an ear. "And how, pray tell, do the bucks back home court these stunning does? Is there anything in particular that a buck would do to show his affections?" He asked, half in jest as he watched her and wondered just what she would say in response. "And I promise. I will not stay away. You call, and I will be here as fast as I possibly can. I seem to find myself staying closer to where I know you might be, just in the situation that you might need my help or company." He admitted, glad that his face didnt betray the anxiety that she might be angry at his staying closer. "And I l- missed you too, little love."

"Sass"
@Callynite
Notes: <3
CREDIT to Maxxie for image

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lets Strike A Fire And Let It Burn (Callynite) - by Huehuecoyotl - 02-24-2020, 08:56 PM