Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - VACATION, CONTINUED

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Muirgen [PM] Posts: 114 — Threads: 16
Signos: 0
Day Court Champion of Battle
Male [He/Him/His]  |  15 [Year 496 Summer]  |  17.2 hh  |  Hth: 15 — Atk: 25 — Exp: 40  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Hajduk (Mythical Lion)

Aw, shit. He didn’t even have to ask himself if he was that obvious. He knew it, and she knew it, and now everything was even more awkward (or less? Maybe it was less) since she’d gone and said something about it. It wasn’t like he went around trying to stare at ugly girls! (Wait, no, that’s not exactly-) 

”You know, I’m not offended if you ask what’s wrong with me. I’d rather prefer it over you staring at me, if I’m to be perfectly honest with you.”

Toro frowned and shook his head. ”I think that’d be very rude.” 

Dumbass.

He stood stock-still when she came forward, failing utterly at looking comfortable (but if he’d stepped back, that would just be unforgiveable!) Toro smiled, maybe a little too wide, and said, ”That’s a luvely name, Luvena.” (Oh, gods, what the fuck did I just say?) He cleared his throat. ”Ahem - um, I’m Toro. I can’t say I’ve ever been to Dusk, but I’ve been everywhere else, aha.” He swallowed. Hajduk tugged at their bond, not with concern, but exasperation. The lion had surely predicted what was happening by now. ”I don’t imagine I’d like swamps very much. I live in Day, mostly, but I’m, um…I’m on vacation.” The white bull looked over her shoulder, and his, waves crashing up the rocks like they were coming to get him. Luvely! Gods, he should just finally do it. End the embarrassment once and for all.

@Luvena
honey can't you love a losing man
CREDITS

please always tag here and preferably discord for replies

Messages In This Thread
VACATION, CONTINUED - by El Toro - 03-10-2020, 12:34 PM
RE: VACATION, CONTINUED - by Luvena - 03-20-2020, 05:18 PM
RE: VACATION, CONTINUED - by El Toro - 03-20-2020, 10:10 PM
RE: VACATION, CONTINUED - by Luvena - 03-20-2020, 10:34 PM
RE: VACATION, CONTINUED - by El Toro - 04-23-2020, 01:24 AM
RE: VACATION, CONTINUED - by Luvena - 07-18-2020, 09:35 AM
RE: VACATION, CONTINUED - by El Toro - 08-17-2020, 02:07 PM