Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - VACATION, CONTINUED

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Muirgen [PM] Posts: 114 — Threads: 16
Signos: 0
Day Court Champion of Battle
Male [He/Him/His]  |  15 [Year 496 Summer]  |  17.2 hh  |  Hth: 15 — Atk: 25 — Exp: 40  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Hajduk (Mythical Lion)

Her expression was enough to make him feel as though his skin were peeling off. Or maybe it was his embarrassment, or the two gone hand in hand. She called his name fitting and he grimaced. He had often thought of changing it to something that didn’t sound stupid, but he was, in some ways, rather a simple man, and couldn’t make himself do it. It was too much pressure to think of something good, and he couldn’t be trusted with those sorts of things anyway, and he would just end up hating his new name and he wouldn’t be able to get anyone to stop calling him the new stupid name, and if he did, he’d have to go back to the old stupid name, wouldn’t he? How awful. 

Honestly, he wasn’t listening to her. He caught something of swamps and shrugged. ”I’ve only been to Denocte’s capitol, and Solterra’s. Never Terrastella or Delumine, but that’s my own fault, isn’t it? I’ve certainly been here long enough.” Nobody had asked. He pawed at the ground. ”I should - I should go. Back. To uh. Day. You know? I’ve been very rude to you. I’m - you don’t have to be nice to me. Sorry. I’m going.” He stepped past her briskly, pausing momentarily a few feet away, thinking, perhaps, that he should say something else, but he’d ruined everything, really, so he descended the cliffs, determined, as if he’d had somewhere to go all along. 

@Luvena

CREDITS

please always tag here and preferably discord for replies

Messages In This Thread
VACATION, CONTINUED - by El Toro - 03-10-2020, 12:34 PM
RE: VACATION, CONTINUED - by Luvena - 03-20-2020, 05:18 PM
RE: VACATION, CONTINUED - by El Toro - 03-20-2020, 10:10 PM
RE: VACATION, CONTINUED - by Luvena - 03-20-2020, 10:34 PM
RE: VACATION, CONTINUED - by El Toro - 04-23-2020, 01:24 AM
RE: VACATION, CONTINUED - by Luvena - 07-18-2020, 09:35 AM
RE: VACATION, CONTINUED - by El Toro - 08-17-2020, 02:07 PM
RE: VACATION, CONTINUED - by Luvena - 01-04-2021, 02:53 PM