Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - a gilded stage

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Muirgen [PM] Posts: 69 — Threads: 12
Signos: 5
Dawn Court Entertainer
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  14 [Year 497 Spring]  |  14.2 hh  |  Hth: 12 — Atk: 8 — Exp: 21  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Mesnyi

A
h, a welcomed reception. Nothing more pleased Mesnyi, except the thought that they might entertain alongside her. ”Ah, how wonderful! What stars must have aligned to bring me such a stunning pair.” She saw the flirtation in their smiles. Mesnyi swished her tail across her hips in response to the way they appraised her, one more so than the other. Women were seldom to her taste, really, but Mesnyi lived a life that revolved around not who she found attractive, but what she could get from them. More recent times had brought her to invite the attentions of women, and she found often that they carried less danger and desired to enjoy her more than to possess her (at least some of them). These two - well, she would just have to find out.

”Care to join me? I’ve been learning some songs of the local people, but if you could lead, I am always happy to accompany…” Her lilting voice carried just enough so that nearby bystanders could hear her; the hope of such a pair (or trio?) performing would entice them to stay. ”Please,” she said, bowing. 

"speaks" | notes: ☽☼☾
rallidae

"You see, women are like fires, like flames. Some women are like candles, bright and friendly. Some are like single sparks, or embers, like fireflies for chasing on summer nights. Some are like campfires, all light and heat for a night and willing to be left after. Some women are like hearthfires, not much to look at but underneath they are all warm red coal that burns a long, long while."

[Image: 26y3cfu.png]
tracker
plotter
please tag the proper character for replies

Messages In This Thread
a gilded stage - by Mesnyi - 03-17-2020, 03:51 PM
RE: a gilded stage - by Ia - 04-04-2020, 04:11 PM
RE: a gilded stage - by Mesnyi - 04-15-2020, 02:51 PM