Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Fade to Black  - tap a message on to my skin,

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Morrighan

maybe I'm crazy, I know you're danger
baby, you could be the death of me
She is not expecting teeth to meet flesh and certainly not so swiftly. It makes Morrighan flinch. This is nothing like their time at the lake where it had been gentle kisses and caresses. This is more violent and predatory, like a lion. She is not sure what to think. She's also not sure she entirely dislikes it.

"Always so ready to burn the world down."

Morrighan smirks and ignites her fire. Of course she wants to burn the world down, it's all she knows.

Al'Zahra's teeth move to her cheek and the Warden can feel her chest fluttering. The fire inches up higher and higher as if it too is craving the woman's touch. "Why don't we burn it down together?" she asks longingly. In a way, she's asking because she wants to be selfish. She wants Al'Zahra all for herself. Her eyes dart around to the Shed-Stars around them as if to ward them off with her glare.

The fire keeps rising up her legs.

Then the woman dangles a piece of that drug in front of Morr's face while whispering to her. She's tempting Morr to try it for one night, but there is a wildness in her gaze. Even though it waves back and forth almost hypnotically, Morr is not entirely convinced.

The Warden has never been one for these types of parties. She thinks they're stupid and reckless. Even the few times she's drank, she's had second thoughts. Thankfully, over the year or so that she's been here, she's learned to manage how many drinks she has so she doesn't completely lose herself. It's one thing to get lost in fury, but another to succumb to the effects of something else- something dangerous, something wrong.

There are lips at her ear, purring, begging her to give in. It makes her legs weak, but then her muscles stiffen. There's no telling what will happen if she takes this thing, whatever it is. She is not spontaneous. She never acted this way until her.

Is this all wrong?

Then she's kissing her.

Morrighan's fire flares and she takes a step back out of surprise. They've kissed before, but this feels different. There is more wanting in this and she's finding it hard to listen to the logical part of her mind.

Maybe, just for one night.

"How do I know this won't kill me?" she asks, looking into the woman's eyes. Although there is a touch of fear, Morr can feel herself giving in. She's not quite there, but it's getting harder and harder to say no.

“Speaking.”

@"Al'Zahra" <3

Messages In This Thread
tap a message on to my skin, - by Al'Zahra - 03-20-2020, 05:36 PM
RE: tap a message on to my skin, - by Morrighan - 03-21-2020, 12:30 AM
RE: tap a message on to my skin, - by Al'Zahra - 03-24-2020, 07:54 PM
RE: tap a message on to my skin, - by Morrighan - 03-24-2020, 10:48 PM
RE: tap a message on to my skin, - by Al'Zahra - 03-28-2020, 08:17 PM
RE: tap a message on to my skin, - by Morrighan - 03-30-2020, 12:09 AM
RE: tap a message on to my skin, - by Al'Zahra - 04-08-2020, 08:44 PM
RE: tap a message on to my skin, - by Morrighan - 04-08-2020, 09:29 PM