Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Fade to Black  - tap a message on to my skin,

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Morrighan

maybe I'm crazy, I know you're danger
baby, you could be the death of me
Morrighan feels more alive than she has ever felt before. It's as if the tide has taken them and swept them off their feet. She feels lightheaded, but in a content way, like all her problems have disappeared. Her usual fury is gone, although her insides feel like they're on fire. She blinks, but it doesn't do much to clear her vision. And yet, she doesn't care.

All she wants to do is let her body move naturally with Al'Zahra. To get lost in the dance, not even of the ritual, but something of their own making. The woman's chains are the instruments to the dance and the sound of their hooves is the beat of the drums. It starts to make more sense why the dancers of the Night Court always seem to look blissful. If this is how it truly feels to be alive.

And the way the woman says "yes" makes Morrighan's legs weak. She feels teeth on her skin again. She retaliates by biting the woman's neck and for a moment wonders if she'd draw blood.

Then she's being led away and she follows without question. Right now, she'd follow the woman anywhere, even if it was far into the darkness of the night.

“Speaking.”

@"Al'Zahra" <3 (BABY MORR IS COMING)

Messages In This Thread
tap a message on to my skin, - by Al'Zahra - 03-20-2020, 05:36 PM
RE: tap a message on to my skin, - by Morrighan - 03-21-2020, 12:30 AM
RE: tap a message on to my skin, - by Al'Zahra - 03-24-2020, 07:54 PM
RE: tap a message on to my skin, - by Morrighan - 03-24-2020, 10:48 PM
RE: tap a message on to my skin, - by Al'Zahra - 03-28-2020, 08:17 PM
RE: tap a message on to my skin, - by Morrighan - 03-30-2020, 12:09 AM
RE: tap a message on to my skin, - by Al'Zahra - 04-08-2020, 08:44 PM
RE: tap a message on to my skin, - by Morrighan - 04-08-2020, 09:29 PM