Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Memories ,:Mesnyi:.

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Lullivy [PM] Posts: 225 — Threads: 37
Signos: 1,285
Night Court Sovereign
Female [She/her/hers]  |  15 [Year 496 Spring]  |  15.3 hh  |  Hth: 3 — Atk: 3 — Exp: 51  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Picoro (Sloth)

Luvena

"No" I murmured "nothing of the sort, only wind instruments really. Reeds carved into flutes and the like. Sometimes we used drums too, during the darker festivals" She found herself thinking back to those nights by the fireside, where they sung songs of necromancers and their doom, with the drums pounding, and the reeds whistling like a haunted wind.  She held back a laugh as the woman mentioned having heard of it. "Not good things I'm sure, I don't think anyone looks back on it fondly now. I'm surprised anyone even remembers it after all these years. " No doubt it didn't exist anymore. New life was probably growing where the palace had once stood. 

She could picture the wildflowers beginning to bloom in its place, new willow saplings taking root below the ashes. "no, not for very long" she replied softly  "Only for two seasons, and really just... lingering about, I don't know if I'll stay..." her words drifted off, as she let her head sink down into the moss, listening to Mesnyis sweet tune, thinking of the land where the birds flew upside down, wondering if it was the same one where the fish swam backwards, and the rains rained up.  

Slowly her eyes began to close, her mind drifting away with the music, and she fell into sleep, letting the world tumble away.

@Mesnyi
another closer
Table © Camy

Messages In This Thread
Memories ,:Mesnyi:. - by Luvena - 03-23-2020, 03:30 PM
RE: Memories ,:Mesnyi:. - by Mesnyi - 06-21-2020, 12:13 AM
RE: Memories ,:Mesnyi:. - by Luvena - 06-27-2020, 02:23 PM
RE: Memories ,:Mesnyi:. - by Mesnyi - 09-15-2020, 09:48 PM
RE: Memories ,:Mesnyi:. - by Luvena - 09-20-2020, 05:38 PM
RE: Memories ,:Mesnyi:. - by Mesnyi - 09-24-2020, 11:55 PM
RE: Memories ,:Mesnyi:. - by Luvena - 01-04-2021, 03:16 PM