Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Through the Looking Glass .:Elena:.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Lullivy [PM] Posts: 12 — Threads: 2
Signos: 30
Dawn Court Scholar
Male [He/Him/His]  |  10 [Year 501 Spring]  |  17.2 hh  |  Hth: 15 — Atk: 5 — Exp: 10  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Sometimes he wondered, where Eremurus had ended up. He didn't think much about mama-cav. He wouldn't have left him behind if she cared. But his brother... they had always been side by side, Ere, and Li.. He was certain that he must be a knight somewhere. he had always been the brave one.  Wherever he was... Liatris hoped that he was okay, that he had a life and was happy.  At the very least he hoped that he was alive.

He perked his ears in surprise at the mare's voice, not having been paying attention at all. He silently reminded himself to be more attentive. A pretty palomino mare stood up ahead. She had blue eyes to match his own, though had he been any closer, he would have had to look down to see them. He cocked his head slightly at her words, his bun flopping slightly to one side. She had a pretty voice, and he had to admit... he was a little enamoured. 

"I... uh..." he stammered slightly over his words for a moment. "Guess I should watch out then?" he finished, smiling in attempt to cover up his embarrassment. He hadn't spoken to someone for so long. Did he remember how? What if he had already made a fool of himself?  He shook his head slightly, trying to get over himself. He had lost the scent now, he must have imagined it in the first place then. 

"I... Sorry" he started again. "I'm Liatris. New here I guess, I don't really know what I'm doing at this point" He laughed lightly "Are you from here?"

@Elena

Messages In This Thread
Through the Looking Glass .:Elena:. - by Liatris - 04-04-2020, 09:55 PM
RE: Through the Looking Glass .:Elena:. - by Liatris - 04-05-2020, 09:16 PM