Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Through the Looking Glass .:Elena:.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Lullivy [PM] Posts: 12 — Threads: 2
Signos: 30
Dawn Court Scholar
Male [He/Him/His]  |  10 [Year 501 Spring]  |  17.2 hh  |  Hth: 15 — Atk: 5 — Exp: 10  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

He was still a child in some ways. He hadn't seen love blossom between anyone, hadn't had peers to tell stories and jostle around. By the time he had been born most had left Elysium for better things. It was no secret that the firstborns always had trouble brewing. But in other ways he felt older then he should have. He had lost his home by the time he was two. and before that, he had learned about so many cruel things, how nice people got punished.  (Luvena had never told him about Cavalier's tongue being ripped out, but he had heard her talking about it with others)  And traveling on his own for so long well... It made you learn to grow up pretty quickly.

So it was nice, to stand there in the fields, and joke around like a yearling.  "Oh, I haven't been there yet" he replied brightly. "Is it nice?"  He was struck by how pretty the small mare before him was, with the sun pooling on her coat, make it look like gold. "That's a loaded question" he started with a smile "Not a prince, and no dragons, though my mother used to say otherwise." after she had lost her home to one once. He wondered if that was made up now though. He had never seen a  dragon, only lizards, and snakes. But they didn't breathe fire.  He supposed he could have been a prince too, if he had been born just a few months earlier. "Just a boy running from a land whos sky seemed to cave in" he laughed. "And then wandering around in search of... Honestly I don't even know. Guess it's time to take a break from that? But what about you, were you born in Dusk? Or are you too a fallen princess running from a dragon who wishes to slay you. The great...." he trailed off "Sorry I... I didn't catch your name?" He had probably missed it, she had said it and of course, it was the one thing he would miss. Now she would think he was unattentive and cocky and...

@Elena

Messages In This Thread
Through the Looking Glass .:Elena:. - by Liatris - 04-04-2020, 09:55 PM
RE: Through the Looking Glass .:Elena:. - by Liatris - 04-08-2020, 09:10 PM