Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - I am a lost boy, from Neverland... [SUMMERFEST]

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Obsidian [PM] Posts: 65 — Threads: 8
Signos: 30
Inactive Character

Sereia

It is dangerous being near the boy. Sereia cannot help the way sadness and desperation mingle as she watches him and can only think of the taste of his blood, the soft of his skin, his muscle. She looks away and leans from him as he reaches for a trinket in her mane. It is too dangerous for him. She is too dangerous. 

Yet she swallows down her grief and does not let her eyes linger upon him. His smile is like the Delumine sun and she knows, for she has spent hours bathing herself in its joyful morning glow. They boy is light, even if his skin is ivory tinged with deep-sea green. She dares to look upon the scales that shine iridescent and bright. 

I love the sea. She smiles through her pain, her hunger. “Do you?” She breathes and steps away from him, her eyes capturing the lazy, contented look his otter casts her way. “What do you like about it?” Now the kelpie’s gaze returns to him, curious and brimful with wonderment. “I like to be far away from it. Hence why i am here.”

She rifles through the silk and yet the boy is picking one, wrapping it about her neck before she can say anything at all. Her breath stutters in her lungs. She exhales, painful, yet relieved when the siren-song of his blood does not overwhelm her. “Thank you.” The kelpie murmurs, a smile blooming along her lips. 

“Nice to meet you both. My name is Sereia.” Her gaze returns to merchant as she pays some coins for the scarf. It is the second she has bought in the festival. Too often their fine silks are ruined by seawater. She should find some place inland to store them. 

“The sea is beautiful.” She says, softly, sadly. “There are mysteries at the bottom - like shipwrecks.” The girl breathes, ‘Have you ever been to the bottom of the ocean, Pan?”

@Pan

She wore her hope like a crown,
an unspoken soliloquy of dreams

~ Ariana

Messages In This Thread
I am a lost boy, from Neverland... [SUMMERFEST] - by Pan - 04-11-2020, 06:10 AM
RE: I am a lost boy, from Neverland... [SUMMERFEST] - by Sereia - 07-12-2020, 10:30 AM