Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Water Wings

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Ezital

EZITAL

”Nuts?” Ezital rolled his eyes and began dabbing at his scraped foreleg with his upper lip. ”Listen, princess, there’s nothing wrong with having a little fun. It’s summer, it’s hot, and I wanted a swim. I’m a grown-ass stallion, and there’s nothing stopping me from doing whatever I want.” He shook his mane defiantly.

Ezital hummed to himself and glanced up at the stranger. There aren’t many reasons to linger at a body of water. This particular section of river would be too much work for just a drink, and the guy didn’t seem all that interested in taking a nice dip or nap in the sunshine.

His eyes lingered on the stout red beast towering over him, tracing over his dinner plate hooves, hairy tree trunk legs, and thick, arched neck. Why was a stallion like him so shy and timid? He was bigger and bulkier than half the things out here anyway. He should be using that to his advantage.

”What are you doing over here? I haven’t seen anyone for miles. Are you lost?”

Sucking in a breath, he tried to cut off that last question just a little too late. He was in no position to be providing directions to anyone. He’d been wandering for a few days, aimless and searching for a change of scenery. There was only so much sand and desert he could take before he needed a breath of damp forest air.

He heaved himself to his feet with a groan, wobbly and unsteady as someone trying to stand up in a hammock.  He staggered his hind legs a few steps before he found a position that took most of his weight off his left leg. Maybe he was a little more shaken from his antics than he’d thought. A good, solid nap would surely help, but he was loath to do it in front of this insufferable buzz-kill. The creep would probably just stand nearby and alternate watching Ezital snoring and the rushing water.

”Listen, Will, can I call you Will? Willy? William? What was it again?” Ezital groaned again and let his legs fold under him. “Nevermind. Willow sounds great.”

Hopefully it would take him a while to find and Ezital could sneak in a few z’s in the sunshine.

@Willfur

Messages In This Thread
Water Wings - by Willfur - 04-12-2020, 12:52 PM
RE: Water Wings - by Ezital - 04-12-2020, 10:09 PM
RE: Water Wings - by Willfur - 04-13-2020, 09:08 AM
RE: Water Wings - by Ezital - 04-14-2020, 10:31 AM
RE: Water Wings - by Willfur - 04-16-2020, 12:45 PM
RE: Water Wings - by Ezital - 04-17-2020, 12:32 PM
RE: Water Wings - by Willfur - 04-23-2020, 11:46 AM