Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - cathedral bell

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Corrdelia

i'm confused by the shapes in the dark
the thoughts in my head
i know i'm alive, i thought i was dead

Much to Corr's delight, it seems the woman is interested after all. The psychic's usual spark returns and her silver eyes seem to sparkle. This is what she lives for, not just doing readings, but teaching others about her craft.

"Oh, no, no, you didn't intrude at all, dear! I read a few things- cards, runes… I've dabbled with throwing bones a bit, but it's primarily tarot cards that I look to," she explains, recounting her one experience when she first tried bone divination. Either she predicted her death or some day she's going to grow an extra wing, she's still not too sure to this day. Tarot and the spirits are where she shines the most and is able to gain the most clarity, so that is what she'll stick with.

When Elena compliments Corr's house, she turns around to look at it again. It's nothing like her house in the swamp, but it'll do. She's slowly made it her own and it has its own characteristics she's come to enjoy.

"Thank you! I've moved more recently, but it's coming along," she says, turning to Elena with a toothy grin. "I'm Corrdelia Maude, resident psychic and crow witch as they call me." She bows in greeting and in her mind, Hāsta is doing her usual grumbling. Every time she uses her title, the crow groans in some way because she thinks it's unnecessary.

"Oh hush," she snaps back at the bird, giving her a sideways glance. The sad body of Hāsta just seems to slump down further against the side of the house. "That's Hāsta, but don't mind her, she's just a grumpy old crow that likes to make silly comments about everything." Corr rolls her eyes, but really she finds it amusing. After all, the crow wouldn't be her bonded without all this back and forth. There had been a time that was gone and it didn't feel right. She doesn't like to think back to that time.

"Have you traveled far? Maybe I should set you up inside with a nice cup of tea," Corr offers and opens her front door. Instead of waiting for Elena's answer, she's already gesturing her inside. Quickly, she makes her way to the kitchen to get her tea kettle ready.

"Speaking."
credits

@Elena <3

Messages In This Thread
cathedral bell - by Corrdelia - 04-24-2020, 12:15 AM
RE: cathedral bell - by Elena - 04-29-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: cathedral bell - by Corrdelia - 05-26-2020, 10:51 PM
RE: cathedral bell - by Elena - 06-07-2020, 02:57 PM
RE: cathedral bell - by Corrdelia - 06-13-2020, 11:30 PM
RE: cathedral bell - by Elena - 06-29-2020, 09:54 PM
RE: cathedral bell - by Corrdelia - 07-03-2020, 09:38 PM
RE: cathedral bell - by Elena - 07-18-2020, 11:06 PM