Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - cathedral bell

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Corrdelia

i'm confused by the shapes in the dark
the thoughts in my head
i know i'm alive, i thought i was dead

Elena seems to have many questions during the reading and Corr isn't surprised. Her clients usually do before, during and after readings, sometimes long after the reading even happens. It's the nature of it and, sometimes, she doesn't have all the answers. She likes to think she does and try to help them, but a lot of the time, they have to figure things out on their own. They need to listen to what the universe is trying to tell them and really watch the signs that appear. Not everyone is attuned with that ability.

"Yes, our true path. Not always clear, but everyone has a purpose," she starts to explain, although Elena may not still understand it yet. "You just have to trust your gut and it will help you understand many things- who to trust, what to do, and well…" There is just something about this woman that speaks empath to Corr. It reminds her so much of herself and how easily she picks up on emotions. She can't really explain it, such is the nature of her magic too. "I think your purpose might be to help others, in some way." The crow witch leaves it at that. If she hasn't figured out her magic yet, she doesn't want to spoil it for her or steer her in the wrong direction if her hunch isn't right (she's pretty sure it is, though).

Corr can tell Elena is a bit jumbled about the reading (again, a natural reaction), but she thanks her and Hāsta. The dappled mare nods with a soft smile before Elena comes over to touch her cheek as a goodbye.

"Of course," she says, appreciating this new friendship she's formed. "We'll definitely come visit. I know Hāsta will complain the whole time, but we'll be there." She laughs, looking at the bird who is always grumpy about traveling.

She then watches as the palomino leaves and it's quiet again. Corr can still feel the warmth from the woman's presence and enjoys it for as long as it lasts while she cleans things up. Hopefully they will meet again.

"Speaking."
credits

@Elena just a closer <3 thank you again for the lovely thread!

Messages In This Thread
cathedral bell - by Corrdelia - 04-24-2020, 12:15 AM
RE: cathedral bell - by Elena - 04-29-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: cathedral bell - by Corrdelia - 05-26-2020, 10:51 PM
RE: cathedral bell - by Elena - 06-07-2020, 02:57 PM
RE: cathedral bell - by Corrdelia - 06-13-2020, 11:30 PM
RE: cathedral bell - by Elena - 06-29-2020, 09:54 PM
RE: cathedral bell - by Corrdelia - 07-03-2020, 09:38 PM
RE: cathedral bell - by Elena - 07-18-2020, 11:06 PM
RE: cathedral bell - by Corrdelia - 08-06-2020, 09:20 PM