Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- Restricted Item Redemption - Active Magic

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Boudika

Redeeming Active Magic

Information
Character receiving Magic: @Boudika
Have you purchased the 'Active Magic' item? Yes
-- If no: b/a

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? Yes! 
-- If yes: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? Past 
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? N/A
-- If yes: How would you like to gain this Active Magic? Really anything! Some kind of challenge or confrontation with figures of her past? 

One/Two-word description of Active Magic: Amorphous Transformation 
Opting for having a related Parvus Magic? Yes!
-- If yes, give a brief description: The sense of her appearance being like a stone beneath water; slightly distorted, but almost imperceivable. Her eyes might glint a different colour, her stripes might become spots, etc. From the corner of the eye she might look briefly like a wildcat, or some other beast. These "transformations" are more a trick of the eye than a true transformation, more the suggestion that her shape is not as solid as a square glance might suggest. 
Is the Magic section of your character's profile filled out? Yes!
How does the Magic relate to your Court? Boudika's magic is a vivacious, life-centred magic; it ebbs and flows like the tides of the sea. Her magic is a representation of the passion of life, and the fierce wildness of Caligo's story. Sometimes, it is chaotic. Sometimes, it is dark. On a more physical level, the moon controls the tides of the sea, and Boudika's magic is directly connected to the amorphous nature of water, and that it makes up every living thing. Yet the ocean, the largest body of water, pays its dues to the moon's gravitational pull. So, too, does Boudika.  

Agreement
I understand and agree to all of the following: I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Magic. Staff will work with me through private messages until my Magic is deemed acceptable. I am not able to use Magic in my IC posts until the staff have formally approved this redemption, replaced my Active Magic Item with the Tiered Magic Item, and recorded it under the Magic Records. If I am found writing my character with a Magic other than the one described in my profile, my item will be revoked without refund.

Signed: Syndicate 

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@syndicate / @boudika Active Magic approved and added to the Records; you are free to write your character with their magic.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
This quest for this redemption can be found here! Once Boudika replies according to the requirements, she will be awarded EXP.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Active Magic - by Boudika - 04-20-2020, 01:23 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Active Magic - by Kassandra - 04-18-2021, 05:54 PM
RE: Restricted Items Redemption - by Florentine - 12-14-2017, 03:05 PM
RE: Restricted Items Redemption - by Bexley - 06-13-2018, 12:30 AM
RE: Restricted Items Redemption - by Atreus - 06-18-2018, 10:20 AM
RE: Restricted Items Redemption - by Eik - 06-19-2018, 03:23 PM
RE: Restricted Items Redemption - by Raum - 07-10-2018, 03:46 AM
RE: Restricted Items Redemption - by Azrael - 04-14-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: Restricted Items Redemption - by Raymond - 08-05-2018, 06:43 PM
RE: Restricted Items Redemption - by Somnus - 08-11-2018, 02:21 AM
RE: Restricted Items Redemption - by Apolonia - 10-09-2018, 03:41 PM
RE: Restricted Items Redemption - by Blyse - 10-23-2018, 09:05 PM
RE: Restricted Items Redemption - Magics, Mutations - by Avdotya - 10-28-2018, 11:18 PM
RE: Restricted Items Redemption - Magics, Mutations - by Basileios - 10-29-2018, 08:42 PM
RE: Restricted Items Redemption - Magics, Mutations - by Euryale - 12-04-2018, 07:14 AM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Magics, Mutations - by Caine - 12-23-2018, 11:57 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Magics, Mutations - by Erasmus - 12-27-2018, 12:24 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Magics, Mutations - by Mephisto - 01-18-2019, 06:14 AM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Magics, Mutations - by Valefor - 05-21-2019, 09:56 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Magics, Mutations - by Jetsam - 05-28-2019, 01:52 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Magics, Mutations - by Sigrun - 07-14-2019, 02:42 AM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Magics, Mutations - by Aghavni - 10-02-2019, 07:17 PM