Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - just something people say

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Corrdelia

There is something about the man that she can't quite figure out. Is he nervous about something? Corr can feel it in pulses and notices his aura flickering, but she's not sure what to make of it. Quickly she looks around to see if it's something around them, but it's all calm otherwise. There had been a couple other horses in the library, but they just left and so it's just the distant pattering of the fox creatures' footsteps that she hears. Maybe it's just the way the man is. Their first meeting had been a bit different too.

Thankfully he doesn't seem too bothered by her confession of the late book return and Corr lets out a sigh of relief. "Ah, well good! I just assumed you had some part in it since you seem to be here often," she says with a laugh and looks up at the intricate ceiling of tree branches. "I can't say I blame you though. This place is so beautiful and calming… I could probably spend a whole day here. Maybe longer." The thought is tempting, but she would miss her tea and everything else that makes her home, well, home. At least now she lives in Delumine, so the library is much more accessible.

He then asks how Hāsta is doing and she finds it to be a weird question. Though, Corr supposes it would be rude of others to check on her but not her companion. "She's fine! Stubborn as usual," she says with a smirk, turning to look at the bird on her shoulder again. In Corr's mind, the crow is eyeing her as she usually does when she's not impressed. In reality, she's leaning to the side as if she might fall off the mare any moment. It's the true reason she has Hāsta tied around her, but her mind has done a good job at warping her perception.

"How have you been?" she smiles, completely unaware. Then it dawns on her that this is the first time she's bumped into him since she moved. "Oh! I don't know if you heard the news, but I moved here a season or so ago. I'm one of you guys now in the Dawn Court! So you know, if you ever want your cards read, just come find my house in the woods." Corr nudges him with her wing to hint that she wants him to take her up on it. The one downside to moving is that her clientbase is mainly in Terrastella, so she's had to rebuild it all over again. Considering how strange Andras is acting today, she has a feeling that having a reading might do him some good.

“Speaking.”
Art | Code by Katherine

@Andras <3

Messages In This Thread
just something people say - by Andras - 04-26-2020, 03:10 PM
RE: just something people say - by Corrdelia - 05-08-2020, 12:28 AM
RE: just something people say - by Andras - 05-31-2020, 06:31 PM
RE: just something people say - by Corrdelia - 06-10-2020, 10:30 PM