Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - mischief managed [lucinda]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Lucinda

I am the daydream, bring you faith and conviction
I am the nightmare you've been crawling through

The sea tells her many things. It whispers secrets from its depths but promises safety outside of the shadows. It speaks of the love of its children and the kelpies like Lu within it. She has welcomed the sea as her home and it's hard to imagine a time that she didn't have such a connection. She had been weaker then and not nearly at her full potential.

Anandi gave her this, although Lucinda still despises the woman. Whether she likes it or not, they are connected by the Changing, just as Lu is connected to Emersyn. Unfortunately, she's seen more of her enemy than the one she had half-hoped to be her friend.

No matter, there is a reason she has chosen the life of a Vagabond and not one within a Court. The only companionship she truly values is the one with her dragon, although she'd be curious to reunite with the only kelpie she created so far. Maybe someday there will be more.

On this day, she takes on her land form and has been patrolling the shoreline. Something had carried in the breeze that caught her attention. It reminded her of a past life, one where enchantments were her only specialty and she had been surrounded by the desert sands.

There is a man with his own companion up ahead. It's some type of canine creature by his side and it immediately stands in front of him at Lucinda's approach. They stare and Lu keeps her gaze fixed on them as Abraxia breaks through the clouds in the sky. She soars down until she lands by the kelpie's side, stirring up sand around them.

Initially she thinks man, but the way he snapped at them reminds her of a child. Her smile is that of amusement, but her eyes tell a different story.

"I am no "girl", boy," she growls, showing the slightest hint of her sharp teeth. Lucinda stops until she's a few feet away from him. There's no need to pursue him, not yet anyway. Not until he gives her a good reason to, but she can't help feeling a bit hungry. It had been some time since she had been on a real hunt.

Abraxia growls beside her and digs her long claws into the sand. Lu can tell the beast so badly wants to unleash her fire on him. She brushes her wing against the dragon's cheek to calm her down.

"I was merely trying to figure out how you can move around in all those chains," she replies, looking at the intricate detailing of them. She's not sure if they're accessories or if he's a slave. "Where are you from?" While this stranger flicks his tail around out of frustration, Lu remains calm and collected.

"Speaking."
credits

@Rufio

Messages In This Thread
mischief managed [lucinda] - by Rufio - 05-31-2020, 04:32 AM
RE: mischief managed [lucinda] - by Lucinda - 06-07-2020, 12:09 AM