Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - i could really use a wish right now [tenebrae] [fall]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Mephisto

Mephisto
dusk court spy

H
e seemed so certain, this monk with his faith. For a moment, Mephisto is lost with her wandering thoughts as she considered (not for the first time) the possibility of gods. While he claimed to have seen Caligo, it didn’t make things any more real for her, she decided. A pragmatist to a fault, she would need to see with her own eyes to believe… and to believe more than just the existence of gods but their worthiness, she would need to see more than just a face. She would need to see by their actions that they cared for the mortals, or else, why would she waste her time with worship.

Still though, the Pegasus plays her cards close her chest, simply offering a smile and a nod to his assurances, filing them away to ponder at another time. “The pleasure was mine,” she murmured in agreement, watching his retreating form for only a moment, before turning back toward Terrestella, with more to ponder on than the simple wishes she’d asked by the fireflies’ light.

@Mephisto | "speaks" | @Tenebrae
rallidae

Messages In This Thread
i could really use a wish right now [tenebrae] [fall] - by Mephisto - 06-01-2020, 01:11 PM
RE: i could really use a wish right now - by Mephisto - 06-06-2020, 03:41 AM
RE: i could really use a wish right now [tenebrae] - by Mephisto - 08-26-2020, 12:55 PM
RE: i could really use a wish right now [tenebrae] - by Mephisto - 08-31-2020, 12:36 PM
RE: i could really use a wish right now [tenebrae] - by Mephisto - 09-20-2020, 01:59 PM