Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - [ FALL ] liking our lives

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Solstice

S O L S T I C E
and at last i see the light, and it's like the fog has lifted
She feels safe beside him, an easiness washing over her which suggested she could trust and learn to embrace the world around her with a bit less caution than before.  Though the fear would always be there, her time in Delumine had let it subside bit by bit, sunshine brighter than shadows these days, comfort worn far more than worry.  Her smile comes easily as he agrees to teach her self-defense, resolved to the idea and the potential to grow stronger.  For though Solstice had never seen herself as particular strong, she had always been strong willed and of strong resolve.  She had always had passion and free will, though perhaps masked by worry and the unfounded need to please those around her, often at the expense of her own desires.

“It’s nice to meet you too… I hope to see you soon then.”  And she watches him go, smiling softly at his retreating form with slight butterflies in her stomach, unsure of where they’d come from.  When she lay awake at night, staring at the stars, she would probably overanalyze the feeling, but for now the girl simply turns back to the festival, allowing herself to get lost in the merriment and let the rest of her worries fall away.

― @Andras

Messages In This Thread
[ FALL ] liking our lives - by Andras - 06-01-2020, 02:16 PM
RE: [ FALL ] liking our lives - by Solstice - 06-01-2020, 03:01 PM
RE: [ FALL ] liking our lives - by Andras - 06-01-2020, 10:12 PM
RE: [ FALL ] liking our lives - by Solstice - 06-02-2020, 04:29 AM
RE: [ FALL ] liking our lives - by Andras - 07-04-2020, 10:11 PM
RE: [ FALL ] liking our lives - by Solstice - 08-30-2020, 02:06 PM
RE: [ FALL ] liking our lives - by Andras - 10-01-2020, 02:13 PM
RE: [ FALL ] liking our lives - by Solstice - 10-11-2020, 03:49 AM
RE: [ FALL ] liking our lives - by Andras - 11-19-2020, 11:29 PM
RE: [ FALL ] liking our lives - by Solstice - 11-20-2020, 05:34 AM